Stay With Me P.170 (Chendery)💖

Chenle and Hendery were an unlikely pair from the moment they crossed paths at their local gaming cafe. Chenle, with his mischievous grin and playful nature, was always on the lookout for a new target to tease. Hendery, on the other hand, was a stoic and calm individual, rarely getting riled up by anyone or anything. This contrast in their personalities would set the stage for a unique and unexpected relationship.

It all started when Chenle noticed Hendery engrossed in a game of Mario Kart. His eyes were fixed on the screen, his fingers deftly manipulating the controller. Chenle couldn't resist the urge to approach him.

"Hey there," Chenle said, leaning over the back of Hendery's chair. "Having fun losing to the AI, huh?"

Hendery didn't even glance at Chenle; his concentration was unwavering. "I'm just warming up," he replied calmly.

Chenle chuckled, finding Hendery's lack of reaction amusing. "Well, if you ever want a real challenge, you know where to find me."

Hendery finally looked up, his expression unchanging. "Is that a challenge, Chenle?"

Chenle grinned wider, reveling in the opportunity to provoke the stoic gamer. "Oh, it's more than a challenge. It's a promise."

And so began their playful rivalry. Chenle made it his mission to get under Hendery's skin, always finding a way to tease or annoy him during their gaming sessions. Hendery, to his credit, remained composed, refusing to let Chenle's antics get to him. That was until they played their first round of Mario Kart together.

It was a close match, both of them neck and neck as they navigated the colorful tracks, launching shells and bananas at each other with gusto. But in the final lap, Chenle managed to slip past Hendery and crossed the finish line first.

"Yes!" Chenle exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "Victory tastes so sweet!"

Hendery, on the other hand, was seething. He had been so close to winning, and the taste of defeat was not something he was accustomed to. Chenle couldn't help but notice the irritation on Hendery's face.

"Aw, don't be mad," Chenle teased, poking Hendery's shoulder. "It's just a game."

But Hendery had reached his breaking point. He turned to Chenle, his voice laced with frustration. "You always do this, Chenle! You're constantly pushing my buttons, and it's infuriating!"

Chenle blinked, momentarily taken aback by Hendery's outburst. He had expected Hendery to be annoyed, but this level of anger was unexpected.

Hendery's face flushed with embarrassment as he realized how he had let his emotions get the better of him. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, Chenle. I shouldn't have lost my temper."