Stay With Me P. 113 (Winhyuck)💖

In the world of K-pop, where music, performance, and the relentless pursuit of dreams intertwine, emotions often run high, and the struggles are real. And within the NCT universe, Donghyuck found himself in a situation that was as melodramatic as any song's lyrics, yet oh so genuine.

It all began when NCT 127 was in its early days, still a budding idol group finding their place in the hearts of fans. Donghyuck, the effervescent ray of sunshine, had always been a bit of a romantic at heart. He was known for his boundless energy and playful charisma on stage, but behind the scenes, he carried a secret, a small, well-kept secret that had nestled itself in the chambers of his heart. It was a secret that involved a certain member of NCT, one that was as enigmatic as he was endearing.

Sicheng, the boy with an aura of mystery, had captured Donghyuck's attention from the very beginning. It wasn't just his good looks, although there were plenty of those to appreciate. It was his quiet, almost ethereal presence that drew Donghyuck in like a moth to a flame. Sicheng was reserved, introspective, and at times, painfully shy. And that, in Donghyuck's eyes, only added to his allure.

But there was a problem, or rather two problems, that kept Donghyuck from acting on his crush. Yuta and Taeil, two of his fellow NCT members, had their own feelings for Sicheng. Their affection for the ethereal Chinese member was open and unapologetic. They showered him with compliments, stole glances when they thought no one was watching, and even went so far as to confess their love on more than one occasion.

Donghyuck watched from the sidelines as Yuta and Taeil made their feelings known, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. It wasn't that he was envious of their courage to confess; it was the fact that they were actively pursuing what he could only dream of. He saw the way Sicheng sometimes blushed and smiled in response to their advances, and it tore at his heart.

Yet, he understood that love was a fickle thing. You couldn't control who you fell for, and you certainly couldn't force someone to feel the same way about you. So, Donghyuck kept his feelings hidden, buried beneath layers of friendship and camaraderie. He became the master of disguise, the actor who played the role of the supportive friend, while his heart yearned for something more.

>>>>>

Time passed, and NCT 127's journey in the K-pop world continued. They released hit after hit, grew their fanbase, and became a force to be reckoned with. But as they gained popularity, their schedules became increasingly hectic. There were world tours, promotions, and the constant pressure to deliver their best in every performance. And amidst this whirlwind, Donghyuck's feelings for Sicheng remained constant, like a melody that refused to fade away.

It was during the era of "Regular" that things took an unexpected turn. NCT 127 and WayV, the Chinese subunit of NCT, were in the midst of their respective promotions. Sicheng was pulled away to focus on his activities with WayV, and Donghyuck found himself missing his friend more than he ever thought possible.

One evening, as the sun cast long shadows over Seoul, Donghyuck sat alone in his apartment, scrolling through social media. His heart ached as he saw updates from Sicheng's activities with WayV. It was bittersweet to see his friend achieving his dreams, but it also served as a reminder of their physical distance.