Stay With Me P.107 (Taechan)💖

The studio was alive with the bright lights and bustling crew members, all preparing for another episode of the popular variety show hosted by Taeyong and Donghyuck. The duo had become fan favorites, known for their playful banter, sharp wit, and undeniable chemistry on screen. Little did their fans know, that chemistry extended far beyond the cameras, into a secret romance that had been carefully hidden from the public eye.

As Taeyong settled onto the plush couch in the studio, a mischievous glint danced in his eyes. He couldn't resist the opportunity to give Donghyuck a hard time on camera, a ritual they both relished. Their relationship thrived on this playful rivalry, and it was the perfect smokescreen for their deeper, hidden affection.

Donghyuck, his boyfriend in secret but a willing participant in their charade, flashed a knowing grin as he took his place beside Taeyong. They exchanged quick, whispered words and shared a conspiratorial glance, confirming their unspoken plan for the day's recording. The camera started rolling, and the familiar hum of excitement filled the air. The crew members, who had grown accustomed to the duo's antics, prepared for another rollercoaster of witty exchanges and friendly jabs.

Taeyong leaned in closer to Donghyuck, his tone dripping with faux innocence. "Hyuck, I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you ever get tired of pretending not to like me?"

Donghyuck chuckled, his eyes narrowing playfully. "Taeyong, you wish I liked you that much. You're not my type."

The banter flowed effortlessly as they threw playful jabs at each other. It was a choreographed routine they had perfected over time, a dance that had the audience both delighted and baffled by the constant teasing and denial of any romantic feelings.

But today, Taeyong had a mischievous glint in his eye, something different, something unexpected. He was known for pushing boundaries, for teasing and provoking, but he had a feeling that today, he might have gone a step too far.

"Well, Hyuck," Taeyong continued, his tone still laced with that faux innocence, "I heard you were talking about your ideal type the other day."

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued. "Oh, really? What does that have to do with anything?"

Taeyong leaned in closer, as if sharing a secret with their audience. "Well, folks, he said he likes someone who's strong, confident, and not afraid to take charge. Someone who's... assertive."

Donghyuck's expression shifted subtly, a hint of unease flickering in his eyes. He shifted in his seat, attempting to regain his composure. "I mean, sure, Taeyong, but that doesn't mean—"

Taeyong interrupted with a playful grin. "Oh, but I think it does, Hyuck. Because if you're into assertive people, then you must really like me. After all, I'm the one who's always in charge, right?"

The playful banter took a sharp turn, and for a moment, the atmosphere in the room grew tense. The crew exchanged glances, sensing the change in dynamics, but the cameras continued to roll. Taeyong had crossed a line, and he knew it, but it was too late to turn back.