Stay With Me P.156 (Tensung)💖

The bond between Ten and Jisung had always been special. It was a connection that went beyond the boundaries of age and hierarchy within NCT. Ten, the talented dancer from Thailand, had a soft spot for the Dreamies, treating them like his younger siblings. He was their unofficial mother, always looking out for them, guiding them, and offering a comforting presence in times of uncertainty.

During the predebut era, when NCT Dream was just a concept, Ten had taken the young Jisung under his wing. The boy with endless potential and a bright smile had captured Ten's heart immediately. They spent countless hours practicing together, laughing, and sharing their dreams. Ten's support and mentorship were instrumental in shaping Jisung into the performer he was becoming.

When NCT Dream finally made their debut, it was a moment of triumph for the group. The excitement was palpable, and Ten couldn't have been prouder of his younger friends. He cheered for them from the sidelines, watching as they took their first steps into the spotlight. It was a bittersweet moment for Ten, as his own debut in NCT had not been confirmed yet.

Despite his genuine happiness for the Dreamies, Ten couldn't help but feel a pang of longing. He yearned for his own chance to shine on stage, to share his talent with the world. As the months passed, Ten found himself growing distant from Jisung and the other members of NCT Dream. He didn't want to burden them with his own frustrations and insecurities.

Jisung, however, was not one to let a close friendship wither away. He sensed Ten's withdrawal and was determined to bridge the gap that had formed between them. One evening, after a particularly grueling practice session, Jisung decided to confront the issue head-on. He knocked on Ten's door and, when it opened, found Ten looking surprised to see him.

"Hey, Ten hyung," Jisung greeted with a small, tentative smile.

Ten managed a smile in return, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Hey, Jisung. What brings you here?"

Jisung hesitated for a moment before speaking honestly. "I've noticed you've been distant lately, Ten hyung. Is something bothering you?"

Ten sighed, his shoulders slumping. He had hoped to keep his feelings hidden, but Jisung was perceptive, as always. "It's nothing, really. I don't want to trouble you guys with my issues. You have your own dreams to chase."

Jisung shook his head, taking a step closer. "You're not a bother, Ten hyung. We care about you. I care about you."

Those words touched Ten's heart. He had always cared deeply for Jisung and the other Dreamies, but it had been a while since he felt that someone cared about him in return. "Jisung..."

Jisung's expression softened, and he took Ten's hand in his own. "You don't have to go through this alone, Ten hyung. We're a team, a family. We're here for each other, no matter what."

Tears welled up in Ten's eyes, and he blinked them away. He realized in that moment how much he had missed Jisung and their bond. "Thank you, Jisung. I needed to hear that."