Stay With Me P.31 (DoTen) 💖

It is in the middle of practice for the NCT 2021 yearbook comeback, and all twenty-three members are together and its crazy. But Doyoung knew the mess he signed up for the minute he joined NCT. And you know what, he wouldn't change anything about it.

"No, no again," lustrated, Ten raises his voice.

Right now, everyone is currently practicing for their separate comebacks (and for Ten, the first one being Work It). And Doyoung is sitting on the side as a few of the other members were struggling with Make A Wish (the song he wad in), can watch as his boyfriend yells at the others to stop slacking off.

It drove Doyoung mentally wild to watch how the other moves his body when he dances, and how much of a passion he dances with. It reminds him every moment of the moment Doyoung fell in love with the said male. They started in this group together, and they bullied each other, and hell even hated each other like some of the other members of NCT did. But after awhile, the hatred traded to a form of a love that never went away, and after three years, Doyoung was finally the one that decided to act on it.

And he is the happiest he did.

"What are you thinking about?" Ten sits down next to the other snatching his water bottle. A playful smile is engraved on his lips.

Doyoung never gets tired of looking at it.

"Just watching how sexy you are when you dance," Doyoung dead pans say, watching as a blush crushes the others face.

Even after all this time, Ten still gets awkward and giggly when the other compliments him.

"Thank you love," Ten giggles, leaning over and planting a very short kiss to his temple.

"Don't stress too much about this comeback, ok love? You'll do awesome just like you always do," Doyoung side eye looks at the other and states.

Doyoung watches as love fills the other eyes, he never wants to stop looking at them," thank you sweets."

And with that, everyone was kicked off the floor back onto the dance floors to continue practicing and remembering the dances.

>>>>>

Its later on in the night, and everyone finally gets to go home and start taking showers. Meanwhile, Doyoung, Kun, Taeyong, and Taeil are in the kitchen making food together. And of course, Donghyuck, Mark, Ten, Xiaojun, Hendery and Chenle cause mischief.

"Chenle I swear to god," shouts Taeyong at the other who almost burnt his hand.

"Mark is now not the time," grumbles Taeil at the said male who is trying to grab eggs out of the kitchen.

"Donghyuck get out!" Yells a very annoyed Kun.

Meanwhile, Ten has his arms wrapped around Doyoung's waist as the male is chopping and mixing stuff together. All warm together, it is something Doyoung can easily get used to.

Until Wayv, has to go back to their dorm.

"I love our life love," comments Ten planting a long and sweet kiss on the side of Doyoung's cheek and neck.