Stay With Me P.85 (Tenjun)💖

Ten and Xiaojun had a friendship that could be best described as a playful tug-of-war. They were close friends, but their dynamic was defined by constant teasing and ribbing, especially from Ten directed towards Xiaojun. It was as if they had an unspoken agreement to keep each other on their toes, and they reveled in the banter that was a cornerstone of their relationship.

One sunny afternoon, the two found themselves in the practice room, perfecting their latest dance routine. As the music thumped in the background, Ten couldn't resist the temptation to tease Xiaojun once more. He pointed out a small misstep in Xiaojun's footwork, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

"Xiaojun, you're way off the beat today! Are you trying to invent a new dance move or something?" Ten teased, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

Xiaojun rolled his eyes but chuckled nonetheless. "Very funny, Ten. Maybe I'm just trying to keep you on your toes."

Ten chuckled in response, "Well, you're certainly succeeding at that!"

Their banter continued throughout the practice session, with Ten making playful jabs and Xiaojun returning them with equal fervor. It was all in good fun, or at least that's what Ten thought.

>>>>>

After their practice, Ten was feeling particularly pleased with himself. He had successfully teased Xiaojun to the point where he was red-faced and flustered. It was all in good fun, he thought, but little did he know that his words were beginning to take a toll on his friend.

As they left the practice room, Xiaojun pulled Ten aside, his expression more serious than Ten had ever seen it. He didn't say anything immediately, and Ten could sense that something was amiss. The hallway was empty, and the only sound was the faint echo of their footsteps on the tiled floor.

Ten's usual lighthearted demeanor faded, replaced by a growing concern. "Xiaojun, what's wrong? You look like you've got something on your mind."

Xiaojun hesitated for a moment before finally speaking up, his voice tinged with frustration. "Ten, can we talk for a minute?"

"Of course," Ten replied, his tone softening. He followed Xiaojun as they walked down the hallway, eventually coming to a stop in a quiet corner. Xiaojun's expression was a mix of frustration and vulnerability, and Ten couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for having pushed him to this point.

"Look, Ten," Xiaojun began, his words carefully chosen, "I need to talk to you about something. It's about all the teasing."

Ten frowned, his playful demeanor now replaced by genuine concern. "What about it, Xiaojun? I didn't mean to upset you. It's all in good fun, you know that, right?"

Xiaojun nodded, his eyes fixed on the floor. "I know, but it's been bothering me lately. It's not that I can't take a joke, but sometimes it feels like you're singling me out, and it's starting to hurt."