Stay With Me P.68 (Yukun)💖

The sun had dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the practice room floor. The air felt heavy with unspoken tension as Yuta and Kun stood on opposite sides of the room, their gazes locked in a silent battle of wills. The room that had once been a place of camaraderie and shared dreams now crackled with an electric energy of resentment and pain.

Hansol had been the glue that held their trio together, his infectious laughter and boundless optimism the lifeblood of their friendship. From the moment they had all met, fresh-faced and full of dreams, they had formed an unbreakable bond. Yuta's charisma had drawn them together, his easy smile and magnetic personality a constant source of inspiration. Kun's quiet determination had grounded them, his steady presence a reassuring force in the tumultuous world of trainee life. And Hansol... Hansol had been the heart of their trio, his infectious laughter and endless creativity lighting up even the darkest days.

But that had all changed the day Hansol left the predebut team. His departure had been a shockwave that shattered their world, leaving behind a landscape of fractured friendships and shattered dreams. The blame game had begun almost immediately, fingers pointed and accusations hurled like daggers in a losing battle. And in the crossfire of their pain, Yuta and Kun had turned against each other.

Kun's eyes, once warm and welcoming, were now cold and guarded as they bore into Yuta's. His fingers clenched around the edge of his hoodie, knuckles turning white as he struggled to contain the anger and hurt that churned within him. He had been the one who had always been there for Hansol, the one who had stayed up late into the night helping him perfect dance routines and offering a listening ear when the pressures of the industry became too much to bear. And yet, Hansol had walked away without a second glance, leaving Kun feeling discarded and betrayed.

On the other side of the room, Yuta's jaw was set in a stubborn line, his usually bright eyes clouded with a storm of emotions. He had been the one who had introduced Hansol to Kun in the first place, the one who had woven their trio together with the threads of friendship. He had watched Hansol's dreams take flight, had seen the fire in his eyes when he talked about performing on stage. And now, that fire had been extinguished, leaving behind a void that seemed impossible to fill.

"You pushed him away," Kun's voice was sharp, each word dripping with accusation. "You were always the center of attention, always taking up space. He felt suffocated, and he needed to breathe."

Yuta's nostrils flared, his fists clenching at his sides. "And you," he shot back, his voice dripping with venom, "You were so controlling, so focused on perfection. He couldn't be himself around you. He felt like he was always walking on eggshells."

The silence that followed was heavy, a suffocating blanket that wrapped around them and made it hard to breathe. The pain of Hansol's absence hung in the air like a palpable presence, a constant reminder of what they had lost. But beneath the anger and hurt, there was a flicker of something else—regret.