Stay With Me P. 39 (JohnJae)💖

Johnny and Jaehyun had always shared a unique bond ever since their pre-debut days, primarily because they were both fluent in English. Their common language became a bridge that connected them and allowed them to form a close friendship. They would spend countless hours together, practicing their Korean and sharing stories about their lives back home.

"Hey, Johnny," Jaehyun chuckled as they sat in their practice room, flipping through a Korean vocabulary book. "Remember when we used to struggle with these words? It feels like a lifetime ago."

Johnny grinned, his eyes twinkling with nostalgia. "Oh! I still can't believe how far we've come. From stumbling through basic phrases to being fluent in Korean, it's been quite a journey."

Their shared memories and mutual support fostered an unbreakable bond between them. Being the only two members who could communicate effortlessly in English, they became inseparable. They found solace in each other's presence, sharing not only a language but also dreams, aspirations, and the challenges they faced as idols.

>>>>>

"Hey, Johnny," Jaehyun called out, a grin spreading across his face as he found Johnny diligently practicing his Korean pronunciation. "Need a break from the language drills? Let's grab a snack and take a breather."

Johnny looked up from his notebook, a mixture of relief and amusement evident on his face. "Thank goodness! My tongue is twisted in knots from all these Korean tongue twisters. I could use a snack break with my partner in crime."

Their shared moments of laughter and support fostered an unbreakable bond between them. They found solace in each other's presence, sharing not only a language but also their dreams, aspirations, and the challenges they faced as aspiring idols. Late at night, after a grueling practice session, Johnny flopped down on the couch in the practice room, a tired but satisfied smile on his face. Jaehyun joined him, their shoulders brushing against each other.

"You know, Jaehyun, sometimes I wonder how we ended up here," Johnny mused, his gaze fixed on the ceiling. "From two kids dreaming of being idols to actually standing on stage together, it's incredible."

Jaehyun nodded, his expression filled with a mix of nostalgia and determination. "Yeah, Johnny. We've come a long way. And I couldn't have asked for a better partner and friend to share this journey with."

Their conversations often drifted into discussing their future aspirations, exchanging thoughts about their individual goals and the impact they wanted to make as artists.

"Hey, Johnny, have you ever thought about what kind of legacy you want to leave behind as an artist?" Jaehyun asked one day during a break, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

Johnny leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head, contemplating the question. "You know, Jaehyun, I've always believed that music has the power to touch people's lives. If I can inspire even one person through my songs or performances, that would be a dream come true for me."

Jaehyun smiled, his eyes shining with understanding. "That's beautiful, Johnny. And I do not doubt that you'll achieve that and so much more. Your passion and dedication are contagious."