Introduction

__________

Leah HartHi

Leah Hart
Hi. I am Leah Hart. I am 15 years old a use to live in Rosewood Pennsylvania until one of my best friends went missing a year ago. After Ali went missing all attention was on me and my other best friends. It had all become to much so I decided to disappear as well. No one knew where I went besides my parents. I went to stay with my grandparents in Hawaii . This year has been hard on me. I have made a few friends and had a boyfriend. I have a good life in Hawaii. But nothing will ever compare to the life that I had in Rosewood. Before I left I did have a huge crush on my best friends brother. And I still do. That's why I am so excited to go back and see my friends and family again. That's right I am going back to rosewood.

__________

Mike Montgomery Hi

Mike Montgomery
Hi. I am Mike Montgomery. I am 15 years old and live in Rosewood Pennsyvania. After my sisters best friend went missing a year ago my parents toke me and my sister to live in Ireland for a year but we are going back in a couple of days. Sadly Aria isn't the only one to have lost someone last year. After Arias' friend Alision DiLaurentis went missing so did my best friend Leah Hart. She was also Arias' best friend. Even though me and Leah didn't get to spend a lot of time together cause she was part of Alisons' group she was still one of the cloest freinds I had. She may of even been the closest. She just understood me and I think thats why I had such a huge crush on her. Her disappearance hit me hard. But because Leah was who she was nobody really talked about it and when they did they just said that she was probably visiting family and wanted a break. But, its been a year and she still has not come back. I hope other people are right and see just needs a longer break. I really hope that she is safe. I just want to see her again.

__________