113- Fresh meat

==========113- Fresh meatBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I'm sorry

==========
113- Fresh meat
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm sorry. We didn't mean to hurt you. We just... we thought we were doing the right thing."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
"This is unbelieveable." Hanna says while me, her, Spencer, Emily and Aria were in the outside area of school with Toby. Me and Hann were sat on a table with our feet on the benches as the girls andToby stood around it. "Ali's in the penalty box, and she's still playing offence."
"Or maybe this is just her being iced out, or getting desperate." Toby says. "But you actually think there's somebody on the outside helping her?"
"Yeah, totally there was a fire work display." Hann says.
"Maybe she planned that before she got arrested." Em suggests.
"No way. Someone is helping her." Spence says.
"What do you mean someone? I saw Alison and Holbrook under the mistletoe, and he had her tounge down her throat." Aria says. "It's him."
"We don't know that for sure." I say.
"Didn't Tanner say he was assigned to a case in Pittsburgh?" Hann asks.
"He's off it. He had to take a personal leave to take care of his sick dad." Toby tells us.
"That's convienant." Em says.
"Can you see if Holbrook is visiting Ali in prison?" Hann asks Toby.
"Uh, no, he can't." Spence says. "Why should he be the one who is thrown head first into the lions den?"
"I'll do it." I say.
"No. Absoultely not. Not after what she did to you." Aria says.
"It's fine I'll be ok." I tell them.
"And how do you plan on finding out?" Spence asks.
"I don't know, but I'll find a way." I tell them.
"It's safer for Toby to do it." Hann says.
"Uh, no it's not." Spence replies before Toby's radio goes off so he leaves.
"Nobody wants to put Toby in danger, Spence." Em tells her. "Maybe this weekend we could come up with a plan."
I'm not here this weekend." Han says.
"What? Where are you going?" Aria asks.
"College visit. Ballard." Hann says.
"Ballard? I thought it was Skimore." Em says.
"How many colleges did you get into?" Spence asks.
"So what are we going to do about Holbrook?" Aria asks. "This smells like Wilden all over again."
"Holbrook is not Wilden." Hann says.
"He may be worse." Em says.
"Holbrook is not that bad of a cop. He's just a really bad kisser." Hann says.
"What?" We all say at the same time.
"You kissed him? When?" Spence asks.
"You guys, it was one kiss. Closed mouth." Hann says.
"When did you kiss him?" Em asks.
"He helped my mom with the whole Wilden deposit box thing, and he stood up for Travis' dad in court." Hann says.
"Ok, whatever happened to a thank you card?" Spence questions.
"Look, if Holbrook is helping Alison, she probably convinced him that she is the victim." Hann says. "If he knew who she really was..."
The bell then goes off.
"Seriously though, how many schools did you get into?" Spence asks.
"I've got to go." Aria says before walking away.
"I'll go talk to her." I say before following her.

I follow Aria into her classroom.
"You ok, Aria?" I ask.
"No not really." She admits.
"What's going on? I ask.
"I've been rejected by every college I applied to. Talmige wait- listed me yesterday. Talmige!" Aria tells me. "Tell me that 'A' isn't responsible for this."
"A wait list doesn't mean rejection." I ressure her.
"Yeah, well the others are waltzing off to soroity rush and I'm going to be stuck picking up trash in Rosewood." She says.
"At least you'll have me here." I say causing her to smile a little.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." She says.
"But seriously Aria, I wouldn't worry. You can turn a wait list into a acceptance. My older cousin, who I had no clue about until a few years ago wrote an amazing letter to Yale and totally won them over."
"No, this is Alison's revenge. Keeping me here." Aria says. "Anyway. How are you doing? You've been acting really weird and have been really quiet today."
"I'm doing as good as I can be considering the person who i thought was my best friend nearly killed and is now finally in prision because of it." I reply.
"Hey, if you evr need anyone to talk to. You know I am here for you." She says.
"I know. Thank you." I reply before the bell goes off.
"Are you in this class?" The teacher asks.
"No, I was just leaving." I say looking at him before looking at Aria. "See you at lunch."
I then leave and head to my own class.