34- Over my dead body

==========34- Over my dead bodyBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "Because she's like a sister to me

==========
34- Over my dead body
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Because she's like a sister to me. I've already lost one. I'm not going to lose another."- Jason DiLaurentis
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Me, Hanna, Spencer and Emily were sat in a interrogation room after behing caught doing something bad while we waited for Emily to come back and Garrett and someone else was watching us. We had dirt all over us and hadn't said a word to eachother since we were brought in scared as to who was listening. After a few moments someone comes into the room causing us to turn around. When we see who it is e are shocked.
"Did you miss me?" Wilden asks before coming over to us and leaning on the table we were all sat at. "This doesn't just look bad it is bad. Homicide is a capital offence in the stae of Pennsylvania, and you girls are going down."

__________
12 hours earlier...

Leah's P.O.V
"Dr Sullivan, are you home?" Aria shouts as she looks through the window of Dr Sullivan's house.
"Hi, you've reached Anne Sullivan. I've been called out of town on a family emergency. If you need immediate attention, please see your physician for a referral." The voicemail on Em's phone says as she walks past me.
"I got the same voicemail." I say as I walk away from the door.
"She probably sent it to all of her cilents." Spencer says.
"She's not here." Hanna says stating the obvious.
"Looks like she didn't come home last night either." Spence says. "She hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers."
"Maybe we should call the police." Em says.
"And say what to officer Garrett when he startings asking us questions?" Hann replies.
"Hann's right- Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason- they're all connected, we can't trust any of them." Spence says.
"Wait, since when was Jason involved in this?" I ask.
"Since Toby saw Garrett leaving Jason's house and Jenna waiting for Garrett outside in his car." Spencer replies. "Look, the last time someone thought they knew who 'A' was she got hit by a car. Sorry Leah."
"Ok, so what do we do?" Em asks.
"We go into terror alert red and hope that our phones don't ring." Spencer says before Em's phone goes off. "That did not just happen."
"It's Maya." Emily says with a smile.
"Look at you suddenly all happy." I say.
"Come on let's get out of here." Aria says.
"Leah, wait a minute. I need to tell you something." Spencer says stopping me as the other girls walk away.
"What's up?" I ask.
"My dad has also been having secret meetings with Jason, and I don't know why. But, my dad is a lawer. It can't be good so just promise me you will stay away from Jason." Spencer explains.
"I'm not going to promise that." I say before following Aria, Hanna and Emily.

__________
10 hours earlier...

Leah's P.O.V
I was with Mike and we were laughing about something when my phone goes off.
"Give me a minute I tell him before picking up my phone.
I look at the message and freeze.
'She's still alive- A'
Below the message there was a photo of Dr Sullivan.
"Everything ok, babe?" Mike asks me trying to see the message.
"Yeah, everythings fine. Spencer just needs my help with finding a dress for Hanna's dad's wedding. I'll be back in a couple of hours." I tell him kissing him.
I then leave and go to Spencers.