64- Far-away

==========64-Far-away Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "Just becauses she's the youngest of all of us doesn't mean she's not strong

==========
64-Far-away
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Just becauses she's the youngest of all of us doesn't mean she's not strong. To be honest. She's probably the strongest out of all of us. 'A' has broken into her house and sent her to the hospital multiple times now. And she's still so strong."- Emily Fields

==========

Aria's P.O.V
It had been a few days since Leah had left and it had been really weird without her here. To say we all miss her would be a understatement. Especially Mike.
I was currently really ill. The girls were helping me out and trying to mike me feel better.
"What is this?" Em asks after sniffing the drink she had just poured me.
"Some kind of herb thing." I answer as she hands me the cup. "It's Meredith's cure-all recipe."
"I don't think it's working you look terrible." Spence says.
"Thank you." I say sarcastically.
"Man I couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick." I say putting the cup on the table behind me and putting my hand on my head.
"Have you heard from your dad?" Spence asks.
"He left a message but I haven't talked to him snce he left for his conference." I answer.
"Hey, how's the paitent?" Hann asks coming in.
"Not great." Em says.
"Well... I brought over everything that helps me when I am sick." Hann says after sitting down next to me before puulling stuff out of her bag. "Trash, ginger ale, and three seasons of saved by the bell."
"Thank you Hanna." I was laughing a little.
"Are you sure you want to stay here by yourself?" Spence asks.
"Guys, I'm fine." I tell them.
"You don't look fine." Spence says.
"So I've heard." I say.
"Are you sure you don't want us to drive you to your moms?" Em asks.
"No. It's her week with Mike, so the guest rooms already taken. And besides, I promised Meredith I wouldn't tell her about Ali's diary, until we talk to my dad, so if I just stay away from her, it's eaiser to keep it secret." I explain.
"Can't believe we are trusting Meredith." Hann says.
"I think she's really just as devasted as I am." I say.
"You're not giving her the pages, right?" Hann asks.
"No, they're hidden in a safe place, and they'll stay there until my dad gets back." I reply.
"Then we'll give him the chance to tell us the truth."
"And if he doesn't?" Em asks.
"I don't want to believe that my dad could have hurt Ali." I tell them. "But if he did do it... thisis a family secret I can't keep."
"You won't have to. You shouldn't have to." Hann ressures me.
"Why don't we change the topic." Em says sensing how I was feeling. "Has anyone talked to Leah recently?"
"I talked to her breifly this morning. Mike came back to get some stuff and Leah and him spent some time on facetime this morning while he was in his room. He brought his computer down soI could say hi." I explain.
"That''s nice. How is she doing?" Spence asks.
"She seems to be doing ok. She seems a lot happy then when she first got there." I answer. "Apparently her and some friends she's made over there are going to the beach tomorrow on their free day."
"Well, at least she is enjoying herself. And at least she hopefully isn't thinking about 'A' to much." Hann says.
"We just have to hope that 'A' doesn't go there and ruin it for her." I say causing the other's to nod in agreement.