26- Found dead

==========26-Found deadBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I'm staying away from Mike

==========
26-Found dead
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm staying away from Mike. What more do you want ."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Me, Hann, Em and Aria were all waiting outside a shop while we waited for Spencer to get her sisters wedding ring back.
"This place is skeevy." Aria says as we all walks towards eachother after we had looked around a bit.
"She pawned her sister's wedding ring. You're not going to go to tiffany's." Hann says.
"So, Wren and Melissa?" Em asks.
"Werid, right?" I reply.
"Could you tell what he gave her?" Emily questions.
"No." Aria answer.
"Whateve, it was she didn't seem happy about it." I add.
"I wonder, ig Ian will be." Hanna says.
"How you holfing up?" Aria asks Em.
"Great, ever since I got that fake scholarship letter, my mom thinks can do no wrong. I'm living a lie I didn't even tell." Emily answers.
"Leave 'A' to make you feel bad about your mom feeling good." Hanna says before Spencer comes out the shop.
"Did you get it?" Aria asks.
"No. It's not there." Spencer answers. "I can't believe that its gone."
"At least you got your money back." Hanna says.
"Am I suppose to give her this?" Spencer aks holding up a horseshoe. "I stole it. I actually stole my sisters wedding ring."
Then all our phones go off. We all sigh and look at our phones.
"Just my luck diamonds are a girls best friend- 'A'" I read out before we all look at eachother.

__________
The next morning...

Aria's P.O.V
I was in my room getting my books and bag ready for school when my mom comes into the room.
"Coffee is made, newspaper is in, and your father is ptting breakfast on the table." She tells me. "Double berry pancakes.
"Wow! We haven't had those since..." I say trailing off.
"I know. I miss them." Mom says. "It feels like everything is starting to get back to normal around here."
"I like that." I reply with a smile.
"So do I." Mom says before Mike comes out of his bedroom. "Mike, breakfast."
"I'll grab something later." He says before leaving.
"Mike on the other hand, may not be on the same page abot me being back." Mom says.
"I mean you have stopped him from being able to see his girlfirned, but, no he's fine." I tell her. "Why shouldn't he? I mean, at least he has a social life."
"I know this not being able to see your friends is probably realy tough." Mom says.
"Yeah, that's an understatement." I say leaving the room.
"You know we are only doing this because we feel its best for you." Mom says following me. "All of you. Now..."
"What?" I ask turning to look at her.
"How do I look?" She asks.
"Nice." I tell her. "Nicer then usual, why?"
"Because today, is my first day..." She says.
"Of being a full time teacher, right." I finish. "Sorry, I've just just been kind of... So, do they know what class you are going to teach?"
"I'm taking over mr Fitz's class." Mom tell me causing me to look at her shocked.. "Try and contain your enthusiasim."
"No, it's not that." I tell her. "I'm happy for you. It'll be great,"

__________
At lunch...

Leah's P.O.V
I was in the canteen eating lunch when I saw Caleb go up to Hanna. I look at the two of them confused until Caleb walks away so I get up and walk over to Hann.
"Since when was Caleb back?" I ask her.
"A few days ago. Lucas brought him back." She answers.
"Wait, Lucas? As in yearbook Lucas?" I question. "As in the Lucas that kissed you when you were with Sean?"
"He kissed me on the forhead." Hann replies.
"Same thing." I tell her.
"Anyway, yes that Lucas." Hann says.
"Why would he do that when he knows everything Caleb did to you?" I question.
"I don't know but what I do know is that he is trying to get me and Caleb to get back together." Hanna says sitting down.
"How do you know that?" I ask also sitting down opposite her.
"He wants me and Caleb to join him on his date." Hanna says.
"Wait Lucas has a date!?" I say in a whisper yell.
"Yep. With a firl which he likes who is on the yearbook committe with us." Hann says.
"Well who would have guessed that Lucas would ever get a date." I say with a laugh. "But, what are you going to fo about Caleb?"
"I've said we are both acompanying Lucas and his date and that we aren't going out together we are just acompanying them." Hanna answers.
"Good, put him in his place." I say with a laugh before I spot Mrs Montgomery watching us causing Hanna to look as well. "I better go."
"Yeah, I'll see you later." She tells me.
"See you later." I reply before getting up and leaving.
I smiled at Mrs Montgomery as I walked past and she smiled back.
"I hope this isn't a regular thing." She tells me causing me to turn around.
"What do you mean?" I ask her.
"You, my daughter and the others sneaking around and still talking with eachother." Mrs Montgomery says. "I'm going to have to tell your parents."
"I'm staying away from Mike. What more do you want?" I ask her.
"Leah, sweetheart. I don't want you to stay away from Mike. But at the same time I don't want him to be getting pulled into all of this." Ella says.
"I know and don't worry. Me and the girls barely talk. We talk once and a while for a ctach up but thats all." I tell her.
"Ok." She says before the bell goes off.