138- Do not disturb

==========138- Do not disturbBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"Mike Montgomery will always be my first true love

==========
138- Do not disturb
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Mike Montgomery will always be my first true love. There's no doubt about that."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
It was the day after we found out that Ezra and Byron were not staying at the Radley. I had come over to the Grille with Emily and me, her and Hanna were talking in the apartment. So far me and Hanna were the only ones who knew about Emily's plans to donate her eggs, and today she had the procedure.
"So, what'd you tell Pam?" Hann asks.
"Ok, you know you can never call my mom that to her face, right?" Em asks. "I told her we were still narrowing down bridesmaid dresses. Even though neither of you have asked us yet. You are going to ask us, right?"
"You have a lot more to worry about then that." I tell her. "Do you want me to drive you?"
"It's ok, the clinic has a service. They want to make sure there's someone to help me get settled into bed after. I should be fine in a day or so." Em replies as Hann brings us over some drinks.
"Well, I'll mash up yout Jello just the way you like it." Hann says.
"Em, you seem nervous." I say. "Ok, these are your eggs. You can change your mind."
"That's not it. I'm just werided out by that text." Em says.
"From Aria?" Hann asks. "Ok, this may sound crazy cynical, but if Byron and Ella do get remarried doesn't that mean she won't have to testify against him? I'm not saying Byron's guilty..."
"Did I miss the memo that says we call peoples parents by their first names now?" Em asks.
"It's just like Downtown Abbey, where Bates goes on trial and..." I start saying.
"Wait you watch Downtown Abbey?" Hann asks.
"Me and Henry might have binged it a few times." I say.
"Guys, I'm talking about the text, from Ali." Em says.
"The one saying she's back?" I ask causing Em to nod before I look at Hanna. "Did you not get it?"
"Nope." Hann answers.
"Of course she sends it to us two alone, expects us to go hear her out. Well, I'm not doing it. I mean, I can't. Keeping this secret from my mom has been hard enough. And yesterday I toke this giganter shot, and I feel like I've had three too many macchiatos." Em says.
"Ok, are you going to breath or just keep talking till you pass out?" I ask.
"Sorry. It's hormons." Em says.
"Just tell her your busy." Hann says before looking directly at me. "Both of you."
"Why are you looking at me?" I ask.
"You and Ali are close." Hann says.
"You know Hann, I don't know why I didn't think of that." Em says as Hanna's tablet goes off. "Hormones."
"Well can you keep them in check for ten minutes. This is work." Hann says.
Me and Em then decide to go to a seperate room to give Hanna some privacy. I try to call Ezra but once again he doesn't answer.

__________
Later...

Leah's P.O.V
Hanna had gone to talk to her mom, after suspecting that she was the one who toke the hard-drive of the security footage. ME and Em were still at the apartment when there was a knock on the door.
"I got it." I say before going and answering it. "Dr Rollins?"
"Elliot please." He says stepping into the apartment. "I apologies for the intrusion, but I was hoping we could..."
"She sent you, didn't she?" Em asks coming over. "Alison."
"Neither of you answered her messages." He says.
"It's kind of intentional." I say.
"Please. She doesn't know I've come to you, I'm just trying to help." He says.
"I can't see her right now." Em tells him.
"Neither can I. We're both kind of busy." I add.
"She wants to apologise." He tells us. "Her behaviour was alienating. She shouldn't be alone right now. Just come by."
"For what?" Em asks.
"A pizza and a movie?" I ask sarcastically. "No, thank you."
"I thought it wouldn't hurt to try." He says before going to leave but he sees Emily's letter from the clinic. "This was a bad time to ask a favour of you guys. If you guys need anything..."
"You need to leave now." I tell him seeing Emily getting upset.
He nods before leaving and I slam the door. I then go over and give Em a hug before we decide to sit down and watch TV.