29-Surface Tension

==========29-Surface Tension Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "It's not going to be that easy, Mike

==========
29-Surface Tension
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"It's not going to be that easy, Mike."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
"I thought you were getting your own room." Aria says to Leah while we were in Hanna's kitchen.
"That was before the pipe went off behind the walls." Em answers.
"They had to fix the pipes and put the walk back in,so we're roomies until then." Hanna explains.
"It will be fun." Em says.
"I know, it's going to be like a sleepover that never ends." Hanna says.
"Has Garrett called you about Ian's messenger?" Spencer asks.
"Not a sound." Em answers.
"Guys, we dragged Ian into this. We've just got to trust him." I say.
"We're trusting him with Ian's $10,000, and I could have used some of that to replace Melissa's ring." Spence says.
"And if they traced the money from Ian to you? How would you explain that?" Hanna asks.
"I just don't like waiting." Spencer says. "If we're too quiet, 'A' will get bored and stir the pot."
"And if we say something 'A' is going to smack us down." I reply. "I don't want to see walk into another 'A- stravaganza'. Like that fashion show."
"God, the look on Mrs DiLaurentis' face."
The doorbell then goes and Hanna goes to answer it.
"This isn't just about making us look like bitches anymore, is it?" Aria asks.
"No, it's about keeping us quiet." Spencer says.
"Why?" Aria asks.
"Because 'A' might really be the one who killed Ali." I answer.
"Why else go through all the trouble of setting up Ian." Spence adds.
"Guys." Hanna says coming over to us with a basket in her hand. "Look at the card."
Emily then takes the card.
"What fun, two little liars under one roof. You're making it so easy. A." Emily reads.
We look at eachother awkwardly while we stay silent.
"It's not even good candy." Hanna says breaking the silence.

__________
Later...

Mike's P.O.V
I

was in my room doing some homework with my headphones in when there was a knock on the door and my dad walked in.
"Hey." He says causing my to take one of my ear phones out. "Missed you this morning. Just wanted to remind you we have people coming over tomorrow night."
"I don't think I can make it." I tell him.
"Well, it's kind of important." Dad tells me.
"I got stuff." I reply looking at him through the mirror which looked like a car mirror which was on my desk.
"Well, Elliott Partha's coming. You remember him. He's the lacross coach at Hollis." Dad says. "I thought this would be a good oppitunity..."
"I'm busy." I say cutting him off.
"Mike! I want you to make yourself unbosy. This is important, it's the first family dinner we've had since you're mom's been back and we want you there." He says while I look at him. "Invite Leah if you want."
"Ok." I reply. "But I won't be inviting Leah."
"Why not?" He asks.
"We broke up." I answer.
"Why?" He questions.
"That doesn't matter what matter's is that we broke up." I reply. "But I'll try and be there."
"Ok." Dad says.
I then put my headphone back in then watch him leave.