115- The bin of sin

==========115- The bin of sinBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I want to help you

==========
115- The bin of sin
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I want to help you. I'm on your side. I see what you mean now. They are all just traitors, who will cut you off the second they are given a reason to."- Leah Hart
==========

Aria's P.O.V
"You guys seriously think Mona's body is in that barrell?" I ask.
After Leah had walked out of Ezra's apartment Caleb and hanna asked me, Spencer and Emily to come over to Caleb's so they could show us something.
"Yes." Caleb says from where he was sat at his computer.
"We knew Alison was crazy. But to do something like that?" Em says.
"Makes her even sicker then we thought." Spence says.
"And now that physcopath is targeting me." Hann says handing me a piece of paper that says the storage unit the barrel was in is under Hanna's name.
"Hanna, this has to be payback from when you confronted her in jail." I say.
"Whoa, slow down. When did you see Ali?" Spence asks.
"And how does Aria know about that, whn we are just finding out?" Em asks.
"Maybe we should cut you off aswell." Spence mumbles.
"Guys, this has nothing to do with this, ok?" Caleb says coming over to us. "That storage unit was rented in Hanna's name four months ago. The day before Mona was murdered."
"So it was Ali's plan all along to frame you." Spence says.
"And that bloody knife that Toby found, it probably had my prints all over it." Hann says.
"I think it was a good choice to get rid of it." Caleb says looking at Spencer.
"Yeah." Spence says in agreement.
"We should do the same thing with the stuff in the bin." Hann says.
"Hanna, Mona's body could seriously be in that barrel." I remind her. "Do you want to burn that to?"
"No. Of course not. By we can put it somewhere." Hann says.
"If we touch anything thats tampering with the evidence. Evidence that could convict Ali." Em says.
"And me. And I don't have a good alibi." Hann says.
"Yes you do. You were with me at your house prepping the thanksgiving turkey." Caleb says.
"Caleb, we were alone. The cops will just think you are protecting me." Hann replies.
"What about your mom. Where was she?" Spence asks.
"She was at the soup kitchen with Ted." Hann answers.
"Well we do have one thing going for us." Caleb says.
"And what's that?" I ask. "Everything is falling apart! We just boated, Leah. And to be honest with you guys, I regret it. 'A' has tried to kill her multiple times. Now that we have all turned her backs on her, 'A' is 100% going to do it again. And this time probably successed."
"Alison is 'A', remember. And she's in jail." Em says.
"Doesn't mean she can't get someone to do it for her." I reply.
"Guys, we are a step ahead of Holbrook. He doesn't know we traced Mona's laptop back to the storage unit."
"How do we even know that Holbrook is behind this?" Em asks. "It could be anyone of Ali's little minions. We thought Holbrook was reaching out to Aria."
"Yeah, but he wasn't. He sent me on a wild goose chase for..." I cut myself off as I look at Hanna. "No reason."
"My point is, we have some time to play a little offense." Caleb says. "I will corrupt their data files and make sure that Hanna's name is no longer connected to that bin."
"Then we can tell Tanner we traced Mona's laptop there." Spence says.
2And then she'll put the peices together that HolBrook is behind this." I add.
"And if she doesn't? It'll just boomerang back onto me." Hann says.
"That's not going to happen." Em ressures her.
"How are you so sure?" Hann replies.
"Hanna, this is the safest plan we got." Spence tells her.
"Yeah, safe for you guys. Not for me." Hann replies before leaving.
As the door closes mine, Spencer and Emily's phones all go off. We look to see a attachment from a blocked number. Spencer pulls the video up on her phone. It was a video of someone walking towards Leah's bed where she was sleeping with a knife pointed towards her.
"Oh my god." I say covering my mouth.
"Do we go check on her?" Em asks.
"What do you think." Caleb says grabbing his keys. "You guys coming or not?"
"Of course." Spencer says before we all leave the apartment and run to Caleb's car.