112- Through a glass, darkly

==========112- Through a glass, darkly Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I'm not putting you in danger, Mike

==========
112- Through a glass, darkly
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm not putting you in danger, Mike. I don't want to be the reason you get hurt."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
It had been three months since Christmas and we were walking out of Mona's funeral with the rest of the people who came.
"They know that thing is empty, right?" Em asks.
"It's a casket. It still weighs a tonne." Spence says.
"Mona's mom put keepsakes in it." Hann tells us. "Stuffed animals, photo albums, old retainer."
"It's called a cenitaph. They have them for soldiers who's bodies are never found." Spence explains.
"Never say never, Spence." Hann says.
"It's been over three months, Hann, no body, no murder weapon." I say.
"And no arrest." Aria adds.
"Well, present company excluded. I'm still on alleged murder." Spence says.
"Hey, don't lose faith ok." Toby says after he had come up to us. "That letter Nethany sent Ali could still make a difference."
"No. Not if Holbrook has anything to do about it." Spence says. "we should have told Tanner about him and Ali months ago."
"Tanner wouldn't believe it coming from you or anyone else." Toby tells her. "She's going to have to figure it out on her own. I'm going to go get the car."
"Ok." Spence says before Toby walks away.
"What the hell is she doing here?" I ask when I spot Ali.
"Showing up to your victims funeral. Classy." Spence says.
"Guys, I don't think Ali killed Mona. Ali wouldn't shot me." I tell them.
"You don't know that, Lea. Not anymore." Em says.
"You guys we have to get her out of here." Hann says before going over to Ali.
Ali tries to talk to Mona's mom but she slaps her before Hanna pulls her away.

__________
The next day...

Leah's P.O.V
I was walking around town when I saw Mike sat on a bench so I go over to him.
"Hey babe." I say.
"Oh, uh, hey." He replies.
"You ok?" I ask worried.
"I'm ok." He replies.
"You sure? You don't seem ok." I say sitting down next to him.
"I'm fine, Leah." He says.
"Mike. I know that's not true. Please, just tell me what's going on." I tell him. "Does it have something to do with Mona? I saw you weren't at her funeral yesterday."
"I'm fine Leah. Can you just drop it?" He asks avoiding eye contact.
"Mike, please. I want to help." I say.
"Just fucking drop it!" He yells before getting up and starting to walk away.
"Mike!" I shout standing up but he ignoresme and continues walking. "Mike!"

Leah's P.O.V
I walk into what use to be the brew. Ezra had recently brought it and was renovating it.
"Looks good." I say causing Ezra to turn to look at me.
"Hey Lea. What are you doing here?" Ezra asks coming over and hugging me.
"Just thought I'd pop in and see how things were going." I say. "They seem to be going well."
"Yeah, they are." He says. "Is that all? To me it seems like there's more."
"I'm just a bit worried about Mike." I answer.
"You're not the only one whose said that. Aria's also worried." He says.
"Do you think tomorrow he could help you out here? Maybe you could try talking to him." I ask.
"Of course." He says.
"Thank you." I say hugging him. "I've got to go, but I'll see you later."