121- The melody lingers on

==========121- The melody lingers onBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "It's the truth

==========
121- The melody lingers on
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"It's the truth. Her parents kicked her out because she disappointed them, and now I can see why.- Kenneth DiLaurentis
==========

Leah's P.O.V
"You see, if my head hadn't been so jet laggy I would have remembered sooner." Spence says as me, her, Em and Aria stood in her kitchen looking at the newspaper ads in Ali's house. "The number off of the Varjak receipt is the same number as the personal ads in Ali's house."
"How does this help Hanna?" Em asks.
"Well if Ali's not guilty they can't charge Hanna as an accessory." Spence says. "You can't help someone commit a crime they didn't commit."
"But Ali already told us the letter and passport are fake. Why do we think the number in the ads are real?" Aria asks.
"I don't know. But we didn't find the number with the other things." Spence points out.
"So what if the numbers are the same, what does it mean?" I ask. "We call and it just rings? No pick-up, no voicemail, nothing."
"Yeah and meanwhile Nielan's law office is closed and locked." Aria says.
"But the number appearing twice,  it's got to mean something we just have to figure it out." Spencer says.
"What if we don't figure it out in time?" Em asks.
Spencer's mom then comes down and Spencer hides the ads amongest her books.
"The four of you are going to be late for school." Mrs Hasting says.
"Uh, no, mom, teachers' conference. They dropped the first two periods." Spence tells her as we all look at her. "I told you."
"Oh then, uh, this is my chance to talk to all of you." She replies. "I want to strongly suggest you girls stay away from Alison's trial."
"This is a suggestion?" Spence asks.
"For Emily, Aria and Leah, yes. For you it's more then a suggestion." Mrs Hasting replies.
"What is Ali going to think if we're not there?" I ask.
"I'm more concerned about what other people will think. Juries have eyes." Mrs Hasting explains.
"The while town knows we're friends with her." Spence replies.
"Yeah, if we don't go it will be saying we think she's guilty." Aria points out.
"I can't tell you, Emily and Leah what to do, but consider you actions." She replies.
"So what are you going to do when Hanna goes to trial?" Spence asks. "Are you suppose to just turn our backs on her too?"
"We're not talking about ethics." Mrs Hasting says.
"That's for sure." Spence says.
"We should go." Em says.
"Yeah." I agree before me, Emily and Aria leave.

__________
At the brew...

Leah's P.O.V
Caleb had asked me, Aria, Emily and Spencer to meet him at the brew.
"Everything I tried to trace this number back to a source just disappears into a black hole of nothingness." Caleb explains. "No tagged ID, no localising signature. The phone on the other end could be on Mars or on the other side of this room."
"An insanely secure phone and somebody uses it to order pizza?" Spence asks.
"Maybe they don't know what they have." Em suggests.
"They why don't they pick up when we call?" Aria questions.
"Do you have a burner phone?" I ask.
"What colour?" Caleb asks pulling a phone out of his bag and handing it to me.
"It's just going to keep ringing." Em says.
"Well, lets see what happens when I put it in writing." I reply before messaging the number.
'Did you miss me? Love Holly.'
I then show it to the girls and Caleb after I sent it.
"Holly Golightly or Holy Varjak?" Em asks.
"What if we're not in the same book club?" Aria asks.
"Then we'll figure out something else." I reply.
"Ali's running out of time." Em says as I hand the phone back to Caleb.
"So is Hanna." Caleb points out.
"Spence, are you going to be there tomorrow at the trial?" Aria asks.
"I don't know." She says. "I got to go do something. I will see you guys later."
"Ok." We all say before Spencer leaves.
As Spencer walks out I see Jenny walk in.
"Hey Jenny's here. I got to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say standing up.
"Hey Leah. Can we ask you something?" Aria asks.
"Yeah sure." I reply.
"How's it going forgiving us?" Em asks.
"It's getting there." I reply. "I mean, I'm spending more time with you guys. To start with I wouldn't even spend time with you guys, even when we were trying to figure out who 'A' is. Now I am. I just need a bit more time." I explain.
"Ok." Aria says.
"Bye." I say before walking over to Jenny.