27- Devil

==========27- DevilBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"I guess not everyone gets their happy ever after, huh

==========
27- Devil
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I guess not everyone gets their happy ever after, huh."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
"Is that a suicide note or a confession?" I ask as we look at a photo of the letter that was by Ian's body.
"It's both." Spencer say.
"Emily how do you have this?" Aria asks.
"I sent it to her." Hanna answers. "I toke a photo before we called the cops."
"It's weird why would Ian kill himself?" Emily asks. "Just as he was about to skip town with Melissa."
"Maybe he realised he was going to get caught." Spencer answers. "He couldn't hide forever, even with Melissa and Wrens help."
"He was probably desperate." Aria adds.
"Look, who cares why Ian did it?" I ask. "The important thing is Ali's Killer is dead and we're no longer people of interest."
"Why am I not feeling relieved right now?" Emily asks.
"Oh, Em come on." Aria says.
"For months, we've been as welcome in this town as a cold sore, and plus, now people know that we've been telling the truth. And Ian is out of our lives for good." I explain.
"Yeah but 'A' isn't." Em points out.
"Can we just slay one dragon at a time?" Spencer asks.
Then Garrett comes over to us.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I just came to return some evidence we toke from the field hockey office." He tells us. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you all had to be the ones who found him."
"Melissa's the one who found him." Spencer tells him.
"I'm sorry." He says. "Then again, could have been worse."
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Bodies decay. He'd been dead at least a week." He explains. "Give my best to your family."
"Yeah." Spencer says before Garrett walks away.
"A week? No that's impossible he was texting Melissa." Hann says.
"No, he wasn't. I'm betting it was 'A'" Em says.
"Why would 'A' pretend to be Ian and they lead us there to his body?" Aria asks.
"Does it matter?" I ask.
"The guy was a scum, and now he's dead." Spencer finishes. "Who cares if 'A' found him first."
"What does 'A' want?" Em questions.
"I know what I want." Hanna says. "I want to enjoy my life again... before 'A' finds another way to ruin it."
Aria, Spence and Hann get up and leaves and I go to follow them but see Emily sat still.
"Are you coming?" I ask.
"No, you guys go ahead." Emily tells me.
"Em, what is it?" I ask.
"We now know 'A' is involved." She says. "Doesn't that make you nervous?"
"Yeah... but not as much as Ian did." I reply. "Can we just take a break from looking over our shoulders."
I then get up and leave.

__________
At the Hart's house...

Leah's P.O.V
I was at home in my room sitting in my window seat writing in my diary when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I call before my mom comes in.
"Hey sweetie." She says as dad follows her into the room.
"Hey." I reply quietly.
"We just wanted to say we are sorry for not believing you." Dad tells me.
"It's fine. I mean we were talking things that sounded absolutely crazy." I reply.
"That doesn't matter we should have still listened to you which we didn't." Mom says. "We have talked to the girls parents and we are allowing you guys to talk and hangout again."
"Your also allowed to see Mike again." Dad adds.
"Thanks." I say with a small smile.
"How are you holding up after seeing that though?" Mom asks.
"Ok. I bit scared and feeling a bit scared but besides that I'm fine." I answer.
"Just know if you want to talk because we are here for you." Dad tells me. "We always have been and always will be."
"I know. Thank you." I say with a smile. "But I kind of just want to be alone right now, if that is ok."
"Of course." Mom says kissing my forehead. "Just shout to us if you need anything dinner will be ready in a bit."
"Ok. Thanks." I says before dad comes over and kisses my forehead as well before they leave.