103- Miss me X 100

==========103- Miss me x 100Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"One thing you can be positive that is true is how much I love you

==========
103- Miss me x 100
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"One thing you can be positive that is true is how much I love you. Leah, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not worth it, because you are. If you don't want people in you're life who lie then you don't have to."- Mike Montgomery
==========
__________
Everyone was sat in silence in Spencer living room. I was sat in between Mike and Ezra with a blanket wrapped around me while I was sipping on a hot chocolate Spence had made for me. When we got back Emily and Ali sorted out the cuts on my legs and arms as well while Hanna and Aria,iced the bruises I had a little. Toby, Ezra and Mike had made sure to lock all the doors and windows so no one could get in. Mike had an arm around my shoulder holding me close to him.
"How are you feeling?" Ezra asks.
"I'm ok." I say quietly before it goes silent for a moment. "Guys..."
"Yeah?" Spence asks.
"It was 'A'."
__________

Leah's P.O.V
"What do you mean 'it was A'?" Spence asks.
"'A' is gone." Em says.
"For a couple weeks now 'A''s still been messaging me." I tell them.
"Why didn't you say anything?" Aria asks.
"'A' threatened me not to." I reply.
"What kind of stuff was 'A' telling you?" Hann asks.
I sigh before grabbing my phone and showing them the messages.
"You should have told us." Ezra says as Mike hugs me tightly.
"I didn't want any of you to get hurt." I reply. "But I better get back and see my parents."
I slowly stand up and give everyone a hug.
"I'll drop you off." Ezra tells me.
"Ok." I say quietly nodding.
"Can I come to?" Mike asks causing me to nod before heading out to Ezra's car.

__________
At the Hart's house...

Leah's P.O.V
I walk back into my house for the first time in days to find both my parents sat there. Their heads snap towards the door as they hear the noise of it opening and closing. They both get up and run over to me both of them enveloping me into a hug.
"Are you ok?" Mom asks.
"I'm ok." I reply pulling away.
"No way in hell you are ok. Look at your face!" Dad shouts pointing to my face where I had multiple bruises.
"I'm fine." I tell them.
"We have to call the police. Who kidnapped Ali could have kidnapped you." Mom says.
"I wasn't kidnapped." I lie. "I went on the camping trip with some friends from school."
"Then how did you get those bruises?" Dad asks.
"I tripped over a tree multiple times." I answer.
"You missed your driving test, Leah! Was going camping more important then that?" Mom questions .
Shit. I forgot all about my driving test.
"No. I completely forgot about my driving test." I say.
"We'll reschedule it. Are you sure everything is ok?" Mom asks.
"I'm ok." I say. "But I am really tried so is it ok if I go up to bed?"
"Of course. Isn't Ali starting school tomorrow?" Dad asks.
"Yeah. I think she is." I answer heading towards the stairs. "Night."
"Night sweetheart." Dad says.

__________
The next night...

Leah's P.O.V
"You still having nightmares about Shana?" Ezra asks me as we walk along the street. Aria had just left to go home. "I know Aria is, but what about you?"
"See her everywhere. Everytime I turn a corner I think she is going to be there with a gun and she will hold it to my chest." I answer.
"Look, alright, alright. This isn't about Shana, ok. Shana is gone. She an't hurt you anymore." He says stopping me from walking and giving me a serious look causing me to sigh. "Ok? I wish I could fix this for you."
"It's ok." I whisper before I start to walk again as Ezra does the same. "It doesn't exactly help that I was kidnapped a week ago. And I know it's silly but I'm waiting for that 'A' message threating that they are going to get me again."
"I won't let that happen." He ressures me.
"Last time you didn't let 'A' get us you got shot. Please don't do that again." I tell him.
"If it means protecting you then I will do it 1000 more times." He tells me. "Have you heard from 'A' since you got out of there?"
"Thankfully no." I answer before I spot Alison talking to someone as she leans against a car window. "Alison?"
"What is she doing out this late?" Ezra asks.
"I don't know." I reply. "Since shes been back she's pratically lived in her bedroom, besides when she was helping you guys look for me." I reply before calling over to her causing he to turn and look at us.
"Hey guys." Ali says as the car drives away.
"Hey." Ezra says.
"Al, what are you doing? Who was that?" I ask.
"Oh, my dad forgot my erollment forms on his desk and he's stuck at home on a call so his flunky dropped me off." Ali answers as I realise we are outsdie her dads office. "I guess schools the kind of thing my mom handled.
"I haven't had chance to say how sorry I am about your mom." Ezra tells her as a bus pulls up on the oppisite side of the street.
The bus door opens and closes beforewe hear a cane tapping on the ground. The bus drives away and we see Jenna stood on the other side of the road.