63- Mona-Mania

==========63- Mona-ManiaBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I won't let that asshole touch you

==========
63- Mona-Mania
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I won't let that asshole touch you."- Mike Montgomery.
==========

Leah's P.O.V
My parents had decided to send me to the camp over in England for a couple months. Tomorrow was my last day in Rosewood as I was leaving in the early evening.
It was late at night and currently I was walking around the school with Spence, Hann and Em.
"Either theres something in that journal that explains why Aria's dad would meet up Ali that night or we have to believe Garrett's story." Spence says looking around for any sign of people.
"We couldn't do this at lunch tomorrow?" Hann asks.
"Do you really think I want to be spending my last day in Rosewood for the next couple months doing this?" I ask.
"Do you want to run into Harold and his rusty bolt cutter again?" Em asks.
"The school basement is creepy at night." Hann says.
"Any basement is creepy at night. Any basement is always creepy." I say as we walk through the door ro the basement.
"How does this prove anything Garrett says?" Hann asks.
"He was in Ali's room that night." Em points out.
"Maybe he just made that stuff up from reading her journal." Hann says.
"Why? To stop us from thinking he did it?" I ask.
"You guys, Garrett was shot because he talked." Spence says. "Kind of makes me believe he was telling the truth."
"I really hope it's not true about Aria's dad." Hann says as we get to the door. "I have enough daddy issues o my own, I can't deal with having issues about hers to. You guys go in I'll keep watch."
I nod as Spence unlocks the door and me, her and Em walk in.
"One of you hit the switch." Spence says before Em looks for the switch.
"I can't find it." Em says.
"There's somebody in here." I say feeling a presence.
Next thing we know someone in a black hoodie stands up and runs out the room knocking me over.
"Did you see anything?" Em asks Hann.
"No. I didn't get a good look." I hear Hanna reply as Em helps me to my feet.
"Why does it always have to be me." I say as Spencer turns the light on and me and Em look down the corridor with Hann to see if we can see anything.
"Guys." Spence says causing us all to go back into the room to find it empty.
"Where's all of Harolds stuff?" Em asks.
"It's like he was never here." Spence says.
"Look, there's Ali's journal." I say going over and picking the journal up. "Come on lets go."
"No wait." Spence says taking the journal from me.
Spencer flips through before showing us a page.
'Keep moving ladies. Nothing to see here.- A'

__________
The next day...

Leah's P.O.V
I was hanging out with the girls at the grille before school on my last day in Rosewood for a couple months. To say I was sad would be a understatement. I wish I was leaving to see my friends in Hawaii but instead my parents were sending me to some camp in England because they don't believe that I didn't take those drugs by choice.
Spencer had gone to get our drinks and a few moments later she comes back.
"Soy?" Aria asks as Spencer hands her her drink.
"Unsweetened, no foam." Spence adds.
"You deserve a medal." Aria says as Sencer hands the rest of us our drinks.
I ended up getting a caramel frap with loads of coffee.
"Thanks Spence." I say as she sits down.
"You guys I tossed and turned all night." Aria tells us. "I wake up from a dream about keeping secrets from Ezra, and then I fall asleep and I would dream about falsly accusing me dad. Weirdly they both ended with my teeth falling out."
"Anxiety dreams." Hann tells her. "In mine, usually theres always a piece of gum in my hair and I just keep pulling and pulling until I'm bald."
"Mine are about me going of the this camp and then coming back and no one rememebering who I am. Not even my parents. Oh and I get kidnapped by 'A' the one person who remembers me." I explain.
"That will never happen. We could never forget you." Aria ressures me causing me to give her a small smile.
"Academic decathlon." Spence says. "I show up to state finals with my underwear on the outside."
"Are you still gunning for team captain?" Em asks.
"Didn't you hear? Brad Langfield got into a bike accident." Spence says. "He's going to need physical therapy. The very grim upside is that I am running unopposed."
I then look at Em.
"Are you the only one of us that got sleep?" I ask her.
"Are you kidding? After last night?" Em asks.
"So everything's gone?" Aria asks.
"Everything but a fake diary." Em answers.
"We've got to talk to my mom about were my dad was that night." Aria says. "My teeth actually feel kind of loose right now."
"Hey ladies. Losing sleep?" Mona asks after coming over to us and gesturing to the coffees we all had. "Me, too."
"What exactly are you talking about?" Em asks.
"Remember that creepy Harold guy, from the lost woods motel?" Mona asks.
"What about him?" Aria asks.
"He was at our school, stalking me." Mona replies. "He bribed the real custodian so he could have the job."
"Why would he be stalking you?" Spence asks unconvinced.
"I used to talk to him once in a while, and he sort of ran with it. When I told him it was innappropriate, he didn't take it so well." She answers. "And after what happened at the 10k, I told my parents, and we went to the school adminstration."
"You think that he rigged that explosion in the shed just to hurt you?" I ask.
"I guess, the police are looking for him now, but Harold's gone completely off the grid." Mona says. "I really hope they find him soon."
"You sure it was him?" Hann asks.
"Who else would it be?" Mona asks back. "Anyway I just thought you guys should know."
Mona tehn walks away and we all turn back to eachother.
"Ok, please tell me no one else brought that." Em says.
"I'm just glad that it's over. I mean, Meredith thought that we did that." Aria says.
"So Mona did us a favour, we did not ask for it." Spence points out. "We definitely don't owe her anything."
"I wouldn't call anything that Mona does a favour." I say.
"You know her better then any of us, Hanna." Spence says. "What do you think?"
"I think theres more to the story." Hann says.
"Let's just get to school. Come on." I say getting up and picking up my bag.
The girls do the same and we leave.