38- Hold me down

==========38- Hold me downBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I wish I could tell Mike about 'A'

==========
38- Hold me down
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I wish I could tell Mike about 'A'. This is so hard to keep from him."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
After what happened at the lakehouse me and the girls went back to Spencers house while Caleb and Mike offered to stay back to tidy up.
"Here's some asprin." I tell Hanna as I sit nxt to her as she stared off into space she looks at me and I grab her hand and place my other hand on her shoulder. "Want me to make you some soup?"
"Thanks, but I'm not hungry." She replies.
"You want a blanket?" Spencer asks coming over to us.
"Sure." Hanna replies as Spencer puts the blanket over the pink dressing gown Hann was wearing.
"Here's your bag." Em says as her and Aria come over as well.
"I think Caleb called. Your phone was making a noise." Aria tells her.
"Hann, I know you aren't ready to talk about this but the shreiff said they are going to drag the lake first thing in the morning." Spencer informs her.
"Lucas isn't in the lake." Hann replies.
"He didn't come up to shore." I tell her. "We waited."
"He knows how to swim, all right." She responds looking at me before looking away. "He's out there somewhere. I can feel it."
"I... I still can't believe Lucas would help 'A'." Aria says.
"Why not? Jenna did the same thing with Caleb." Spencer points out.
"'A' knows Lucas is close to Hanna." Em adds.
"No, I get it. I just don't really see Lucas as being that violent." Aria says.
"He can be." Hann says. "Lucas was the one who destroyed Alison's memorial. I found out the night Leah got out of the hospital."
"Why didn't you tell us?" I ask.
"I told him I'd keep it a secret." Hann answers.
"Why?" Em questions.
"To protect him." Hann says looking at her. "He's been through a lot. Alison really tortured him."
"Maybe it's time to start protecting you." Spence tells her.
"I have a headahe." Hann says before taking the asprin I had given her before getting a water bottle out her bag.
"Hanna don't drink that!" Em tells her.
"That's lake water." Aria tells her.
"To late." Hanna says looking at the bottle disgusted.
"How did that get in there?" I ask.
"The bag was outside in the car." Em says.
"But all of us were in here." Aria says.
"Yeah, Lucas wasn't." Spencer says. "Maybe he just wants to finsih what he started.
Sence takes the bottle from Hanna and sniffs it as Hann's phone goes off.
"No fun chugging lake water, is it? Chug on this bitch, 'A'." Hanna reads out.
Thunder then goes of causing us all to look out the window before looking at eachother.

__________
The next day...

Leah's P.O.V
"'A' was definitly in my lakehouse." Spence tells me and the girls as we all gather around her kitchen island while she emptieda bag of stuff she had found at her lakehouse.
"You found these in the attic?" Em asks her.
"The picutre 'A' decrypted off 'A''s cellphone of the dolls, that was taken at the lakehouse." I say.
"Looks like 'A' got pretty cosy." Aria says.
"Well, my family never uses that house after Labour Day. It's the perfect place to set up an evil lair." Spencer explains before handing Hann a piece of paper. "And look at the date on this."
"Wait, that's around the time Caleb and I went up there." Hanna says before her eyes widen. "'A' was in the lakehouse when Caleb and I were..."
"Franterising on my Nana's sofa?" Spencer replies.
"Ok, who told?" Hanna asks looking at me, Aria and Em.
"It doesn't matter." Spencer says. "There are like four bedrooms up there with actually beds in them."
"Did you guys see anybody, her anything?" Em asks.
"Em, We we kind of busy." Hanna says.
"Yeah, you were getting busy." Spencer says quietly.
"Ok. So wait. You said that Lucas went up in the attic like he knew his way around?" Aria asks.
"He was probably trying to clean up after Garrett and Jenna." Spence says before grabbing the piece of paper again and handing it to her. "And look there's an address."
"Smittys. 801 Hyperion street." I say reading over Aria's shoulder.
"Wait, Smittys what? Restaurant? Bar?" Em asks.
"Hyferion street? Isn't that in Philly?" Hann asks.
"Do you guys want to go after school to check it out?" Spence asks.
"Yeah, I mean. If it means you aren't going alone then count me in." Aria says.
"Me to." I add.
"Is it ok if I pss, I've still got the taste of lake water in my mouth." Hann says causing us all to nod.