150- I loved you then, I love you now, and I'll love you forever

==========150- I loved you then, I love you now, and I'll love you foreverBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"I'm never losing you again

==========
150- I loved you then, I love you now, and I'll love you forever
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm never losing you again."- Mike Montgomery
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Me and the girls were sat in the Grille. It was planned as just a small get together but it had turned into a celebration for Aria's engagement to my brother.
"What are these?" Aria asks as Spencer hands each of us a small pouch.
"Well, by no means can they top that ring on your finger, but after what happened to Ali, I started thinking." Spence says as I pullout a necklace with my name on it. "We're like this crazy dysfunctional family, but we work. Together. And I'm at a point in my life where I want to put the people in my life who have had my back before anything else."
"I'm right there with you." Hann says.
"Me too." Em says.
"Me three." Aria adds.
"I'm in." I reply.
"Cheers?" Ali asks raising her glass. "To Aria's engagement and to our friendship."
"To Aria. Congratulations." Hann says. "And I better be a bridesmaid."
"Are you kidding me? You're all going to be up there with me." Aria replies.
we clink out glasses together as the bill comes and Ali looks at it.
"Ali, what is it?" I ask seeing the look on her face.
"Roses are red, violets are blue, you killed Elliott, and I could have killed you." Ali reads.
"'AD' knows that we killed him." Spence says.
We then see police.
"Are they coming for us?" Hann asks.
The officers talk to a worker of the hotel before walking past us to the elevator.
"They aren't here for us, so who are they here for?" I ask.
"I'll find out." Em says before getting up and going to talk to some people. We stand a bit away from where Em was talking to people. After a little while she comes over to us looking shocked.
"Who is it?" Aria asks.
"It's Sara Harvey." Em says. "She's dead."

We were stood waiting for anymore news and we see Jenna crying.
"Look at that, pretending to be Sara's best friend." Emily says as we look over at Jenna.
"Performance of the century." Hann adds.
"I overheard what they were saying." I tell them. "Apparently, she slipped in the shower and hit her head."
"Yeah, they don't suspect foul play." Hanna says.
They then bring Sara's body through on a gurney with a cover so we couldn't see.
"Sara said Jenna wasn't the one to be afraid of." Em tells us. "I also saw a file on her desktop, labelled 'Charlotte DiLaurentis'."
"Something in there could be linked to 'AD'." Spence says. "We need to steal that laptop."

__________
At the DiLaurentis house...

Leah's P.O.V
I was at Alison's house helping her and Mary paint over the message that 'AD' had left. 
It read:
'Honey, I'm home.'
In big red letters. I had been spending a few nights at the DiLaurentis house as I wanted to give Caleb some space to get his head around his break up with Spencer.
"You know, I woke up this morning in a panic." Mary says causing me and Ali to look at her. "I had a dream he was coming for us, and that feeling, it... stayed with me through breakfast. But then I realised you're both here. And we have eachother. And right now, we're erasing him."
The door closes causing all our heads to turn to the bedroom door. We look at eachother before walking out. We she someone stood taking their jacket off. Me and Ali looked at eachother smiling, knowing exactly who it was.
"Jason." Ali says causing him to turn around and see us when he sees us he smiles widely, we both walk over to him. "When did you get in? We thought your plane didn't get in till five."
"Oh, I caught an earlier one. I couldn't wait to see you both." He says hugging Ali then me.
"Look at this." I say touching his beard as he brushes his long hair back as the three of us laugh. "All you need is a flannel and some warby parkers and you'd be a regular hipster."
"Please don't." He says before seeing the cut on Ali's face. "Hey, you ok?" 
"Yeah, I'm ok. Now that you're here." She replies.
"Well you must be Mary." He says looking at Mary.
"Yes, hello Jason." Mary says coming over.
"This is a court order, appointing me Ali's primary caretaker." Jason says walking over and handing Mary a piece of paper. "You can get the hell out my property."
"Jason, relax please, you don't have to..." Ali tries going over to the pair.
"Now." Jason says cutting Ali off.
"Of course. I'll go pack my things." Mary replies before leaving.
"I should probably go." I say. "I'll come get my stuff later."
"No, stay. Please." Jason says.
"You guys need some time." I reply.
"At least call Ezra to come and get you, you shouldn't be walking around alone, not after what..." Ali starts but I cut her off by signalling to her to stop.
"After what?" Jason asks looking between me and Ali. "After what!"
"Leah, a few weeks ago..." Ali starts.
"Ali, no." I tell her.
"No. Tell me." Jason says looking at his sister.
"Leah was taken a few weeks ago by someone who was after Charlotte's killer." Ali explains as I look down.
"Leah, why wouldn't you tell me?" Jason asks.
"I didn't want to worry you." I tell him.
"Come here." He says hugging me. "You should have told me."
"I know." I whisper.
"Can you stay for a little while?" Jason asks pulling away.
"Sure." I say before sitting down on the couch.
"Anyway, what's with the witch hunt? You haven't even met the women yet." Ali asks her brother.
"Well, that women is the reason you were instituted, Ali. And for all we know she could be the one who toke Leah." Jason points out. "She locked you away like Charlotte so she could take our money."
"She was working with Elliott. He's the one who sucked her in like he did with me." Ali replies.
"How couldn't you tell me you were getting married?" He asks.
"Because you weren't here." She answers. "You haven't been in a long time. I'm not saying she is a saint. When she realised how far Elliott was taking it she got me out of Welby."
As they were talking my phone goes off.
'Leave the Siblings to fight and come to meet me if you don't want anyone getting hurt.- AD' 
There was a location below.
"Guys, I got to go." I tell them before getting up and leaving quickly.