106- Scream for me

==========106- Scream for meBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "You know

==========
106- Scream for me
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"You know. You're the best big brother a girl could ask for."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Me and the girls where in choir when Tanner came and asked to talk to Alison. After we finish Tanner was still talking to Ali so me and the grils hang back to wait for her.
"Why would Tanner do this in here?" Em asks.
"To make a point." Spence says. "We're next."
"Maybe the cops saw Ali sneaking out of her house last night, to." Aria suggests.
"You didn't tell Ali about Spencer's tapes last night did you?" Em asks looking directly at me. I guess the gilrs think sincw I am closest to her they think I will tell her.
"Of course not." I reply before looking at Hanna. "Some of us know how to keep our mouths shut."
Hanna had told Emily's friend Sydney everything that happened in New York.
"Hey, what was that about?" Em asks Ali who had just walked over to us.
"Shana. It was all about Shana." Ali replies.
"Does Tanner know that we weren't in Philly that night?" Aria asks.
"I can't tell. But she clearly doesn't believe my story. She's trying to trip me up." Ali says.
"Well, I'm going to go call Ezra." I say grabbing my bag.
"No, Leah, wait." Spence tells me.
"For what?" I ask. "So she can ambush him while he's having a medical check-up in New York? He needs to know what was broadcast in the brew."
"When did this happen?" Ali asks as I go to walk away but I stop and turn to the girls to see them looking at a book Ali was holding.
"Did you have your bag with you all morning?" Spence asks.
"Yeah." Ali says.
"What are you looking at?" I ask taking the book.
"Someone circled all the 'A''s." Aria says.
I then find a message.
"What is there something else?" Ali asks seeing the look on my face.
"Glad to hear you singing. Last time you were all chocked up." I read.

__________
At lunch...

Leah's P.O.V
I was walking around school trying to find Mike when I bump into someone.
"Oh. I'm so sorry. I..." I start saying but cut myself off. "Ethan!"
"Hey leah." He says with a laugh.
"Oh my god. Hi." I say hugging him.
"Ethan had gone back to England to spend a bit of time with his family. I had no clue he was back.
"Hi." He says hugging me back.
"Wait, when did you get back?" I ask pulling away.
"Late last night. I would have called but I didn't know if you were asleep and I didn't call this morning because I thought I would be seeing you today anyway." He explains.
"Well, I'm trying to find Mike right now. If you come with me then all of us can hangout." I suggest.
"To be honest I don't think Mike likes me very much." Ethan tells me.
"That's because you guys haven't been given chance to get to know eachother yet."  I tell him. "Please."
"Fine. But only because you are my best friend." He says pointing his finger at me causing me to smack it away as we both laugh before going off to find Mike.

__________
After School...

Leah's P.O.V
Me, Mike and Ethan were hanging out at the brew after school. The two of them have been getting on really well. I am so happy me and Ethan have been able to put what happened back in England behind us and be best friends again.
"So how long till Ezra gets back from New York?" Mike asks me.
"He get's back tomorrow." I answer.
"Who's this?" Ethan asks.
"Mr Fitz." Mike says.
"And you guys call him Ezra?" Ethan questions. "How is that allowed?"
"He's my half brother." I answer.
"Wow! Since when?" Ethan asks.
"Maybe since I was born." I say with a laugh.
"Very funny, Leah." He says. "I meant how long have you known?"
"A month or two." I answer.
"Well it must be cool having a teacher as a brother." Ethan says.
"It just feels normal. It doesn't feel any different."  I say. "It's nothing diferent then having a brother who isn't a teacher."
"Does he give you A+ easily?" He questions.
"No. If anything he gives them to me harder." I say laughing a little.