31-Dreams and photos

==========31-Dreams and photosBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I'm close with Jason but he is like a brother to me

==========
31-Dreams and photos
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm close with Jason but he is like a brother to me. I don't like him like that so I don't know why I'm having those dreams. Even if I did like him like that. Nothing could ever happen."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
I was getting ready for school in the morning. I had had the weirdest dream last night and I had asked Aria to come over so she could maybe help me figure out what to do. I had just finished getting ready and I grab my bag when my mom calls up from downstairs.
"Leah, Hurry up you are going to be late. Aria is here!" Mom calls up.
"I'm coming." I tell her.
I then walk downstairs and say goodbye to my mom and dad before me and Aria leave.

"So what's so important it couldn't wait till school?" Aria asks as we walk down my street.
"I had the weirdest dream last night. One moment I was with Mike and we were kissing and laying in his bed. We were clothed by the way. But his alarm went off. I layed back down and looked at the wall as he turned it off and when I turned back around I saw Jason instead." I explain.
"Oh wow. Uhmm... ok." Aria says.
"I'm sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable I just had to tell someone and I hoped that I could get some help to figure out what to do." I tell her.
"To be honest I had the same fream the other night but I was with Ezra and then Jason. I have always liked Jason and I guess I still do and seeing him so much recently probably brought back some of those feelings." Aria explains.
"There's no way I like Jason." I say. "I'm only 15 and Jason is like a older brother to me."
"That doesn't mean you can't like him Leah." Aria says. "I mean I've had feelings for him ever since I first met him."
"Does Ezra know about that?" I ask.
"No." She says. "And I don't want him to. At least not yet."
"What am I going to tell Mike. I still love him and want things to work out between us." I tell her.
"Be with Mike then. I'm sure the thing with Jason is just a small crush like it is for me. I'm sure most people our age likes their friends sibling wether that sibling is older or younger." Aria says.
"Come on lets go to the grille and get a coffee then go to school." Aria says before linking her arm with mine causing us both to giggle as we start to walk to the grille.

__________
At lunch...

Leah's P.O.V
I was sitting with Em, Spence and Aria as she tells us about why they had seen Jenna at the hospital while we waited for Hanna.

"She's getting tested to see if she qualifies for a prosthetic cornea transplant." Spencer explains.
"English please." I say as Hanna sits with us.
"Their going to see if they can replace the damage part of her eyes." Spencer replies.
"What are we talking about?" Hanna asks.
"Jenna." Aria answers.
"They're taking out her eyeballs?" Hanna asks looking at Jenna.
"No, it's not the whole eyeball it's just the flap over the pupil." Spencer answers.
"Could we not talk about eye flaps while we are eating, please?" Em asks.
"They really think this can work?" Aria asks.
"I don't know, Toby says she still needs to take more test to see if she qualifies, but... it's possible." Spencer answers.
"Wait, so if Jenna gets her sight back, does that mean we are off the hook for...?" Hanna asks trailing off.
"Guilt-wise maybe but if you break someones leg with a baseball bat and it heals you coulf still get charged with assult." Spencer tells her.
"She wouldn't come ater us. She still thinks we have Ali's tapes." Em remind us.
"But, we don't, and that will be much easier to figure out if she can see." Spencer says.
"Guys, maybe if she can see again, we can stop all this whispering. She'll lose her taste for revenge." I say.
"Yeah, or things could get worse." Spencer says.
"It's already so bad. How can it get worse?" Em asks.
"Well, for one she will be able to aim a gun." Spencer says.
"Look, Spencer's right." Hanna says. "Jenna's scary enough with four senses. Can you imagine what she is going to do to us with all five?"
We alllook at eachother uncomfortably before going back to eating our food.