58- What lies beneath

==========58- What lies beneath Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I'm sorry, Leah

==========
58- What lies beneath
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm sorry, Leah. But if you don't get your act together. This is going to have to be over. I can't watch you throw your life away."- Mike Montgomery
==========

Leah's P.O.V
The girls had been off with me since yesterday when I was mean to Cindy and Mindy. I can't really blame them tho. They have a right to be angry with me. But even after all that they still include me with everything which I m very thnkful for. I know me doing what I am doing is stupid, but I have to make Ali proud even if what she is telling me is all a dream. I still remember my dream my night where Ali came back.

_____Flashback (Leah's Dream)_____
Leah Hart was reading a book while laying on her bed, when her door opens and her best friend walks in.
"I told you I'd come back." The DiLaurentis girl says with a smile.
"Hey Ali." Leah says with a smile as her best friend sits next to her.
"Hey Hon." Alison replies smiling. "How was your day."
"It was ok. I did what you told me to do. I went to a party with Aria, Spencer and your friend Cece Drake." The younger of the two explains.
"You know Cece?" The blonde asks.
"Yeah. Me, Em, Spence and Aria met her a few days ago. You and her look exactly the same. Well mostly." The brunnette replies.
"Yeah, people got us confused a lot sometimes. Mostly people who were on drugs or drunk." Alison says with a laugh causing Leah to laugh as well.
"I miss you so much Ali." Leah sas tears starting to come to her eyes.
"I miss you to, Lea. But hey. You still get to see me in your dreams right? Like now." Alison says.
"I know. But it's just not the same." Leah tells her before Alision reaches up and begins to play with a strand of the younger girls hair.
"I know, Hon. But it's the only way we can see eachother now." The blonde tells the brunette.
"I know." The brunette says looking down before looking back up. "Who did this to you?"
"If I told you that they would do the same to you. And I don't want that for you." The blonde says. "I need you to finish what I started at school. The other girls obviously won't do it."
"What if I lose them because of this though? I already lost you I can't lose them as well." The Brunette says. "What if I lose Mike."
"If the girls leave you then they clearly aren't true friends. And why re you worried about losing Mike?" The blonde girl asks removing her hand from the younger one's hair and taking one her hands into her own.
"Mike's now my boyfriend, Ali. We finally admitted to liking eachother." The brunette was with a smile causing the blonde to smile as well.
"I'm happy for you, Lea. I really am." Alison says giving the younger one a hug. "If Mike relly loves you he will stick by you no matter what."
"I guess your right." Leah says with a smile.
"I always am." The older of the to says with a smile causing the younger of them to laugh and lightly punch Alison in the shoulder, something on Leah Hart could get away with.
The blonde girl laughs and lightly punches the brunette back before standing up and walking towards the door.
"Where are you going?" The younger girl asks.
"It's time for me to go. I'll be back later." The blonde replies before leaving to room and leaving the Hart girl alone in her room once again.
_____End of Flashback (End of Leah's dream)_____