66- Dead to me

==========66- Dead to meBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"I really am sorry for what I did

==========
66- Dead to me
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I really am sorry for what I did. I want to make things better. Please. Let me fix things."- Mona Vanderwaal
==========

Leah's P.O.V
I had been trying to get hold of Spencer all day, and I have had no luck. It was currently 6pm in England and I was trying to call Spence for the 20th time. This time she finally picks up.
"What do you want Leah?" I hear her ask on the other side of the phone.
"Hello to you to Spencer." I say sarcastically.  "I just thought I would call and we could ctach up as we haven't talked in ages but if you don't want to..."
"No, no, no. Of course I want to catch up. I'm sorry I've just had a long day." She says.
"It's fine. So how have you been?" I ask.
"Well, me and Toby broke up. So I haven't been doing to well." She says.
"Oh Spence. I'm so sorry. I had no idea." I say.
"It's fine. I mean, it's been hard, but we broke up for a reason." She says with a sigh.
"I'm always here for you Spence." I tell her.
"I know. And I appreciate it." She says sighing once again. "It's not the same without you."
"I miss you guys to."  I say.
"I'm guessing Aria, Hanna and Emily have been keeping you updated on whats been going on." She says.
"Yeah they have. Why would you stand up for 'A'? I mean the bitch is trying to kill us." I say.
"Maybe we deserve it, Leah. Ali was aweful to people and we never stopped her." Spece points out. "And for that we are just as bad as Ali. And she was killed so why shouldn't we be?"
"Spencer!" I say raising my voice.
"What? It's the truth." She says.
"No it's not. We've changed. Ali never changed. She never got the chance to." I tell her.
"Look. I got to go. I'll talk to you soon." Spence says before hanging up not giving me the chance to say goodbye.

After my call with Spencer I had been lying in my bed for a couple minutes before the cabin door burst open causing me to quickly sit up.
"Ok! What's going on?" Clover asks as her, Mckenna, Abigal, Kaitlyn and Amelia walk into the cabin.
"What are you talking about?" I ask.
"You and Ethan. You have been avoiding him all day." Kaitlyn says.
"I've just been busy trying to contact a friend from back home." I answer.
"Yet you still manged to find time to spend with us?" Mckenna asks.
"Seriously leah, what's going on?" Abigal asks.
"Fine! He kissed me! Ok?" I say.
"He what!?" Amelia asks. "When did this happen?"
"Yesterday at the beach." I answer.
"Did you kiss him back?" Mckenna asks.
"No. I don't like him like that. He's my best friend. Or was my best friend." I say.
"I think you should talk to him." Clover tells me.
"I'd rather not. It would be so awkward." I tell them.
"If you say so, I guess." Kaitlyn says.
"We're going down to the lake for a swim. Want to come?" Abigal asks.
"No. I'd rather say here." I reply.
"Ok. You know where to find us if you change your mind." Amelia says causing me to nod.
They then leave, leaving me to think about everything that has happened. Ethan kissing me, me missing so much back in Rosewood. And most importntly how much I miss home.

__________
4 day's later...

Aria's P.O.V
I was sat with the girls in the brew and we were just talking about random stuff.
"Do any of you know where Leah's parent's are? I went past her house today and yesterday and the car was gone." I ask.
"Maybe they are on a busniess trip." Spencer says.
"When they go on a business trip their work rents them a car so they don't use there own." I inform them.
"Well, then... I have no clue." Em says.
"They had gone to get me." Someone says from behind me causing my to turn around to see Leah.
"Leah!" I shout standing up quickly and hugging her.
"What? How are you here?" Hann asks after we had all hugged her and sat back down.
"Well..." Leah says before explain to us what happened.