03-Faking sick

==========03-Faking sickBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "You can talk to us, Leah

==========
03-Faking sick
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"You can talk to us, Leah. We all are going through the same thing."-Aria Montgomery
==========

Leah's P.O.V
It was a Sunday morning and me, Aria, Spencer. Hanna and Emily were walking through a wood to a shed.
"Who's idea was this again?" Hanna asks.
"Emily's mum." Spencer answers.
"The shed was me. My mom said we should just do something for us." Emily replies.
"Well couldn't we do something without mosquitoes?" Hanna asks.
"They're not mosquitoes, they're gnats." I tell her.
"Whatever. They are small and annoying. And they're flying up my nose." Hanna replies.
"Well, they're attracted to your perfume, and your hair product and your lip gloss." Spencer says.
"So what are you saying? I attract flies?" Hanna asks.
"Gnats." I correct her again.
"Why do I feel like this is the wrong way?" Emily asks.
"No this is it. I remember this tree." Spencer tells her. "It's the halfway point. There's 136 steps left to the shed."
"Have you been out here since, Alison?" I ask.
"Me. No. No way." Spencer replies.
"But you remember that tree?" Aria questions.
"You guys it's not that weird."Hanna says. "We came out here in eighth grade, like everyday. Even after."
"I think this is totally the wrong place to do this." Spencer tells us. "Whatever you call it... shrine."
"It's not a shrine." Emily replies. "It's just a place to remember Alison. What's wrong with that?"
"Doing it way out here makes it look like we have something to hide." Spencer tells her.
"You're worried what other people think?" Emily asks.
"Well, aren't you?" Spencer asks back. "Do you really want to give that creepy detective more reasons to question us?"
We all stay quite for a few moments before Hanna walks off.
"Hanna why are you so quite?" I ask as we follow her.
"I'm trying to keep the bugs in my nose and out of my mouth." Hanna replies.
"You're allowed to have a opinion on this." Emily tells her.
"You want my opinion?" Hanna asks turning around and looking at us. "I say we hold off and not remember her till we now for sure she's not still here?"
"what?" Spencer says.
"What are you talking about?" Aria asks at the same time as Spence.
"You think she's still alive?" Emily asks.
"Hanna, they found her body." I tell her.
"Stop. I'm officially scared. Can we just not..." Aria starts.
" You know, you asked for my opinion. I don't believe she's really gone." Hanna says starting to walk away.
"We went to her funeral." I remind her.
" Yeah, and when we left we all got a text from her." Hanna replies.
"It wasn't her." Aria says. "Someone is messing with us."
"How do you know? And what about all those nasty messages?" Hanna asks. "I mean how does this 'A' person know stuff only Ali knew?"
"Ok. This conversation is giving me a hive." I say.
"That's a bite. Mosquito." Hanna replies.
"Spencer, have you got any more messages?" Emily asks as I give Hanna a annoyed look.
"Haven't you?" Spencer asks back.
We then heard rustling in the distance.
"What was that? Did you hear that?" I ask.
"Yes I heard it." Aria answers. "I'm standing right next to you."
"Hello?" Hanna calls. "Is anybody out there?"
"It's probably a rabbit." Spencer tells her.
"Hello?" Hanna calls again.
"It's a rabbit, Hanna. It's not going to answer you.
"Can we just get to the shed?" Emily asks right before we hear a branch break.
"Ok. That is definitly not a rabbit. Someone's out there." I say.
"Let's turn around." Emily tells us.
We go to walk back the way we came when all our phones go off. We look to see a message from 'A'.
'Heads up, bff's it's hunting season on liars and I'm hunting-A'
We all look at eachother and around freaked out. We then decide to leave and go back to Spencer's.