91- The vision

==========91- The visionBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "What the hell happened?"- Leah Hart ==========

==========
91- The vision
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"What the hell happened?"- Leah Hart
==========

__________
"What are we doing at Aria's uncles cabin?" Leah Hart asks.
"What are you talking about? This is my cabin." Ezra Fitz replies.
"Wait what?" Leah asks. "I didn't know you have a cabin."
"Well surprise." Ezra says before we get out of the car.
They walk in and I see Aria Montgomery .
__________

Leah's P.O.V
"Aria? I thought you were in Syracuse with your dad? What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I ummm..." she says looking at Ezra.
"Look. Leah. Me and Aria are back together." Ezra says.
"I thought we weren't telling anyone." Aria says.
"Well you're wanted your friends to know, so I thought the best person to start with would be Leah." He says before grabbing a glass and holding it out to me.
"No, thanks. To be honest I've been feeling a bit light headed since this morning." I reply.
"You do look a bit pale. A drink would help." Aria says.
"No I'm ok. I just need to sit..."

Black.

_____Leah's Vision_____
"The more I see of men the more I want to get a dog." Hanna Marin says looking into a mirror, while standing in the school bathroom, before smirking at her friends Emily Fields and Leah Hart. "Too bad there isn't another alternative."
"Too bad." Emily fields responds.
"So he just paid for your cup of coffee?" Leah Hart asks Spencer Hasting's as she turns to face her while talking about her half brother.
"Left a ten cent tip." The Hasting girls answers.
"On a cup of coffee? What a waste." The Marin girl says.
"Glad Aria's done with him." Emily says causing the Hart girl to shift uncomfortably.
"Is she?" Spencer asks.
"You think she started up with Ezra and didn't tell us?" Hanna asks.
"Show of hands. Who hasn't lied about something romantic to the rest of the group?" Spencer asks causing none of the girls to raise there hands. "Rest my case."
"What do we do?" Emily asks.
"What do you mean what do we do? Ezra's fine. He makes Aria happy." Leah says. "It's not like he's 'A' or anything." The other three then look at eachohter. "What?"
"Nothing." Hann says.
"Whatever." The Hart girl says laughing. "I got to go. I'll see you guys around."
Leah Hart then leaves the bathroom.

Leah Hart was walking down the corridor when she ran into her Ex. Mike Montgomery.
"Hey Leah." Mike says with a light smile.
"Hello Mike." Leah replies.
"No need to be so formal with me, Hart. We have a very deep past." The Montgomery boy tells her. "Do you need a reminder of it?"
"No thanks. I'd rather not remember it at all." The brunette girl replies causing the boy to chuckle.
"Very funny, Hart. But, who wouldn't want to remember it? We had an amazing time." The boy says.
"Think what you want to think, Montgomery." The Hart girl replies before going to walk past him.
"Come on." The brunette boy says grabbing the girls wirst causing her to turn and look at him. "There's no need to be like that."
"Please let go. I don't wamt to have to kill you." Leah says causing the boy to chuckle once again.
"You wouldn't do that. We've been friends for years and even were together for a little while. You wouldn't kill me." Mike says causing the girl to laugh this time.
"Well, all that ended recently, didn't it?" The Hart girl replies before pulling her wrist out of the boys grip. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have somewhere I need to be."
Leah then walks away leaving Mike Montgomery stood there watching her walk away with a smirk.