86- Who's in the box

==========86- Who's in the boxBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"Don't rush into something you aren't ready for Leah

==========
86- Who's in the box
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Don't rush into something you aren't ready for Leah. He will understand."- Aria Montgomery
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Alison was alive. I couldn't believe it. My best friend who I thought has been dead for two years is actually alive?
Me and the girls were currently sat in Spencer's room trying to get our heads around what just happened.
"Where has she been all this time?" Hann asks.
"I don't know." I say running a hand through my hair.
"Do you think she's been hiding right here in Rosewood?" Hann asks.
"Hanna, I don't know, ok!" I snap.
"Leah, calm down." Em tells me.
"Whatever," I say falling backwards so I was laying on Spencer's bed.
"Why would she be hiding? Why couldn't she just come back?" Hann asks.
"I don't know." I repeat.
"You keep saying that." Hann says.
"Yeah, well maybe Hanna, it's because I don't know!" I say sitting up.
"Ok, what do we know?" Aria asks. "Somebody tried to kill Ali and they buried her in her backyard."
"Right and then Grunwald pulled her out." I say.
"Yeah like a carrot." Hann says.
"Well, why didn't she just call the cops?" Aria asks.
"Which cops was she suppose to call? Wilden? Garrett?" Em asks.
"Ali not calling the cops is the only this I do understand." Hann says.
"You guys, we just found out Ali is alive. She's really alive." I say.
"Why am I not insanely happy?" Aria asks.
"I thought it was just me." Em says.
"It's not." Hann says.
"Look, we can figure out how we feel about this later. The fat is Ali is alive, and she has been hiding out this whole time. Maybe it was in Rosewood. Maybe it was in Philadelphia. Maybe it was in Novia Scotia, ok? But the sooner we can make it ok for her to come back, the sooner we can sit her down in a chair and ask her what the hell is going on and why she did this to us." Spence says.
"Ali always liked games." Em says.
"What? Like she's been playing with us?" I ask. "Chasing us around the game board like she was..."
"Like she was 'A'? Tell me you've never thought that yourself." Em says.
"No, that's crazy isn't it?" Hann asks.
"Well, we have to consider every possibilty, don't we?" Em asks.
"Not the ones that make you want to hide in your closet with a quart of ice cream." Hann says.
"There is someone Ali is so afraid of she can't come back." Spence says. "Who?"
"Toby said the only thing that Shana was guilty of was selling Jenna's car to Mona." Em says.
"And Cece's been busy running from the cops cos she killed Wilden." Aria says.
"What about board shorts?" Hann asks.
"We don't evene know if that's a real person." I point out.
"It was a real person that came after me in that house." Spence says.

__________
At the crypt...

Leah's P.O.V
"So Caleb didn't find anything in 'A''s apartment when he was in Ravenswood?" Aria asks as the five of us walk through the crypt.
"Nothing. It was completely cleaned out." Hann answers.
"Guys, I wonder if Ali reached out to anyone besides us." Spence says as we stop walking.
"Such as?" I ask.
"Such as her brother. Maybe we should be talking to Jason." Spence replies.
"No. He would have told me if they were talking. He wouldn't let me believe Ali was dead when she wasn't." I tell her. "Besides, we all agreed it's to dangerous to tell anyone. Who ever tried to kill Ali is still around."
"Ok, but suppose Jason already knows she's still alive. At least then we won't be the only ones in charge of a secret." Spence says.
"Ok, I've been thinking and I have a theory." Hann says.
"You have what?" Spence asks.
"A theory. Do you want to hear it or not?" Hann asks.
"Ok, guys, don't fight in the crypt." Aria tells them as Spence lets out a small laugh.
"Ok, Ali's not in the box. She's alive somewhere. But somebody is dead. And that somebody must have been buried in the backyard after Ali was pulled out and before the man came and set up the gaze-boh. and pour the cement." Hann explains.
"Gazeboh." Spence corrects.
"Whatever. It still means theres a girl missing somewhere. And that girl went missing around the same time Ali did." Hann says. "So we find out who's really in there and we connect them to someone we do know. Then that would solve the whole thing."
"But the body in the box was identified as Ali. How did that happen?" I ask.
"I don't know how, but it was." Em says.
"Yeah, so, why?" I ask.
"It was important to someone that we thought it was really Ali." Hann says.
"You're right, that's an actual theory." Spence says.
"Apology accepted." Hann says.
"Knock knock." Aria says.
"Who's there?" I ask as we all look at the tomb with Alison's name on.