02-Admit

==========02-AdmitBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"Just admit it

==========
02-Admit
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Just admit it. You like him."- Spencer Hastings
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Right now me and the girls were sitting in the grill we have been talking for the first time in ages. It's a safe to say it was a bit awkward.

"Why was Jenna there?" I ask.
"I guess she's back." Hanna replies.
"That cop acted like we were suspects or something." Spencer says.
"Do you think we looked guilty?" Aria asks.
"Why would we? We haven't done anything wrong." I answer.
"Expect lie about the Jenna thing." Emily says.
"We promised we would never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember?" Spencer responds. "It never happened."
"Have you found a way to forget?" Aria asks.
"I still wake up in the middle of the night." I tell them.
"It was an accident." Spencer tells us.
Hanna had poured some time of school into her glass and looks up to see a man looking at her weirdly.
"It's medicinal." Hanna says tilting her head to the side slightly and smiles innocently and the man still looks at her weirdly. "Cramps."
The man looks away and Hanna innocently sips on her drink.
"I don't get it." Emily says. "How did A know something about me that only Alison knew?"
"Ali knew all of our secrets, but we never knew any of hers." I say.
"I knew some." Spencer says.
"Go on." Aria say.
"Talk." Hanna tells her.
"I can't." Spencer replies.
"Spence! No, you are not going to drop a bomb like that and just clam up!" I tell her.
"She'd so kill me if I told you." Spence responds.
"She's dead." Hanna snaps causing us all to look down sadly.
"Ali was seeing someone that summer." Spencer says looking down.
"I knew she was keeping something from me..." Emily says looking at Spencer then at the rest of us. "From us."
"Well why didn't she want us to know?" I ask.
"He was an older guy and he had a girlfriend." Spencer answers.
"Who was it?" Emily asks.
"She never told me his name." Spencer answers.
"That's only half the secret." Hanna says.
"It's more then you ever got from her." Spencer replies.
"How is it that Ali told us nothing, and we told her everything?" Aria asks.
"Because she made us feel like we were sort of something special." Emily replies.
"We were." I say.
"I miss that." Aria says.
"Me to." Spencer adds.
"I miss Ali." Emily tells us.
"I can't believe you still Wear that." Hanna says seeing Emily fiddle with the bracelet on her wrist.
Ali hold gotten us all matching bracelets which had our names on.
"I still wear mine." I tell her rolling the sleeve up on my long sleeved dress.
"Ali still wears hers." Emily says. "Wore."
"When Ali didn't come home that night, I knew something terrible must have happened." Spencer tells us. "But there was always a part of me that imagined someday she'd just show up."
"Yeah." Aria says with a small smile.
"I use to think that maybe she'd just run off with some guy." I tell them.
"She was laying on a beach somewhere." Emily says.
"Or getting a ran out by the pool with that hot lifeguard." Hanna adds.
"Ohh, yeah." Aria says.
"What was his name?" I ask.
"Who cares. Save me!" Hanna says imitating Ali causing us all to laugh.
The door opens and we all hear a cane tapping on the floor. We look to see Jenna coming in. We look at eachother uncomfortably befor Spencer gets some money out of her purse and leaves it on the table then we leave quietly.