87- Love shAck, baby

==========87- Love shAck, babyBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "God

==========
87- Love shAck, baby
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"God. This is to much. I can't handle this right now."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
"I don't understand. I don't recognise any of these names." Spence says flipping through the journal while we were still stood in the crypt.
"That's because she changed the names. She was changing stories, too." Hann says. "You just have to know the real stories to recognise the fake ones."
"Sounds like Ali. The truth bored her." Em says.
"So it's like creative non- fiction with pseudonyms." Spence says.
"I don't know what that means, but sure." Hann says.
"Hanna, I can't believe you held onto this since Ravenswood." Aria says.
"We knew Ali had journals what's so bad about this one?" Spence asks.
I see Hanna is hesitant to say and sigh, knowing I am going to have to say as I am the only other person who knows what's in there.
"Because the stories in there. They're personal." I tell them.
"Personal about Ali?" Spence asks.
"About Ali and us." I answer.
"There are things about us that we may not know about eachother. Things from the past we want to forget." Hann says.
"So you thought you should get to read it, and we don't?" I ask.
"I just didn't see that point of bringing all that up." Hann tells us. "We're suppose to be focus on Ali."
"And that's not your call to make." Spence tells her.
"I know. I made a mistake." Hann says.
"And it toke you till now to realise that?" Em asks.
"Em, I said I was sorry." Hann replies.
"Did you?" Aria asks.
"Guys, chill, alright? The most important thing is that we have this now." I tell them.
"Ok, Hanna, you said there was stories in here about Ali. What about board shorts or someone else who might have been after her?" Aria asks.
"There might have been. I don't know. I just could put all the pieces together on my own." Hann responds.
"Ok, this is what we will do. We will take in turns. We will weed out the stories about us, and see what's left over." Em says.
"Who goes first?" I ask.
"I do." Em says taking the journal.

__________
The next day...

Leah's P.O.V
I was standing in the doorway of Ezra's classroom while Aria put something in his draw.
"Ok lets go." She says.
"Was I just the lookout?" I ask with a slight smirk.
"Did I tell you to whistle if you saw something?" She asks.
"No." I reply.
"No. You weren't the lookout." She says as we step out of the classroom.
"How are thing's going in the romantic lit department?" I ask.
"Ok, that departments been shut down. I was just returning a pen." She answers.
"Really?" I ask as we stop.
"Yes really." She says. "He's really picky about his pens. I borrowed one last week so I thought I would return it."
"What's his brand?" I ask.
"Hello, third degree." She says jokingly causing me to give her a look. "It's a fisher ballpoint pen with a custom nib. Did I pass?"
"The correct answer was, 'I don't know it's a stupid pen'." I reply. "You still love him."
"wther I do or not, I'm just trying to figure out things with jake." She says as we start walking again.
"Ok, so let me hep you." I say. "You like Jake. You love Ezra."
"I'm working on it." She replies.