56- Stolen kisses

==========56- Stolen kissesBest friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "Don't worry

==========
56- Stolen kisses
Best friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Don't worry... I'll help you."- Alison DiLaurentis
==========

Leah's P.O.V
I was walking along to street with Mike on our way to the grille. We had a few hours before school started but decided to meet up really early and catch up as we haven't seen eachother much over the past week.
"I need to ask you something important, Leah." Mike tells me.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I know about you and Aria going to Radley yesterday. Infact I know everything about it. Includding the fact that you, Aria and Hanna snuck in after visiting hours." He tells me. "I just want to know why."
"I already had this conversation with Jason." I say with a sigh.
"Yeah. Well that's Jason. Not me." He replies causing me to sigh again.
"Hanna just wanted to know why Mona did what she did so me and Aria offered to go and talk to her. As for us sneaking in Hanna wasn't satified with what we got so wanted to talk to Mona herself." I explain.
"Well, just promise me that you will never go near that psyhco again." He says. "I don't want anything happening to you."
"Aww, you care about me." I say with a smile.
"Of course I do." He says.
"I won't go near her again. I promise." I say before my phone goes off and I check it. "It's Spencer I need to go. She says it's something important."
"Ok. I'll see you at school." mike replies.
"See you at school." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

__________
At the Feilds's house...

Leah's P.O.V
"Mona's trying to help us. Why else would she give us this?" Hanna asks as her, Spencer and Aria look at Spencers computer screen which had the password screen for Maya's website while I look out the door at Em.
"Em's still on the phone." I say walking over to them. "She seemed to take it ok didn't she?"
"What, like we are suppose to be use to hearing by ghost now?" Spencer asks.
"Spence." Aria says with a sigh.
"Spencer, why can't you just admit she is trying to help us?" Hann asks her.
"Hanna, did you ever stop to think why Mona would help us?" Spence asks.
"Because she's afraid of something. Just like we were afraid of her." Hann replies.
"I don't know." Spence says.
"Yeah, you don't know. And the cops are still after my blood." Hann says.
"I told you my mom will handle that." Spence says.
"Guys can we please just stop fighting?" I ask.
"I hate needles." hann says standing up and going to the door.
"Guys, look. Wether this is fake or not. We need to figure out what is on this site." Aria says.
"It was Nate." Em says coming in and sitting on her bed.
"What did he want?" I ask.
"Promised to hike up with him to the old boathouse. Told him it was Maya's favourite spot in Rosewood." Em answers.
"You're not going to tell him about this are you?" Spencer asks refering to the site.
"If I did that I'd have to tell him how we know about it." Em responds.
"Em, what do you want us to do about this?" Aria asks.
"Do you mind if we try and break into Maya's site?" Hanna asks.
"We have to." Em says.
"OK, so how are we going to get through the password?" I ask.
"It's just a password. There are ways of cracking it." Spence says.
Em then gets up and tries a password which turned out to be invaild.
"Thought I had idea of what it was. Guess I don't know her as well as I thought I did." Em says before quickly closing the laptop.