105- The silence of E.Lamb

==========105- The silence of E

==========
105- The silence of E.Lamb
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"If you dare hurt her. I will end you."- Alison DiLaurentis
==========

Leah's P.O.V
"All of us? What does your mom want with all of us?" Spencer asks, while we stood in the toliets but the sinks.
Em had just told us that her mom invited us all over for dinner.
"Well, I think she's mostly asking Ali." Em says.
"That's not like your mom. She's a planner." Ali says.
"ok, I'm pretty sure Emily's mom is not one of Mona's secret ninjas." Hann says. "Are we suppose to be suspicous of everything now?"
"It saves time." I say.
It was safe to say that ever since 'A' attacked me I have become a lot more wary who I spend time with. I don't really speak to anyone besides the girls, Mike and Ezra. I talk to Toby and Caleb if we are in the same room, but I haven't said a single word to my other friends since.
"Well, I don't think I am going to be finished at Radley. I can'tjust put that Bethany drawing up on the bulletin with my phone number." Aria says. "It's going to take a while."
"'A''s not going to give us a while." Spence reminds her.
"Are you going to Ezra's later to help him move his research and spy stuff?" Aria asks looking at me.
"Sure." I reply. "Look, Em. I will try and make it, but..."
Can you put your mom off?" Ali asks.
"No. Not without an epic excuse." Em asks.
"Ok, then we will just do it. Get it over and done with." Ali says.
"Your wish is our command." Hann says sarcastically as I look at her confused.
"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask as the bell goes off.
"I have to get to class." Hann says with a laugh before leaving.
We all look at eachother before Me, Aria and Spence leave.

__________
After school...

Leah's P.O.V
I arrive at Ezra's apartment and knock on the door.
"Hey." He says with a smile.
"Hey." I say with a smile back before going serious. "You ready?"
"Sure am." He says letting me into the apartment.
"Wow. This is a lot of stuff." I say looking around.
"Yeah." He says. "Have you talked to Aria?"
"Yeah. Just now. Why?" I ask.
"You guys should have waited." Ezra tells me. "I can talk to Ediie myself once the police finish."
"Look, from what Spencer has told me about Eddoe, he is less likely to talk to you once the police are gone." I tell him.
"He wants us to know something, Lea." He says. "He left a picture on my doorstep."
"Because he's a good guy. But Spence said he's really big on self preservation." I tell him. "Aria will be fine, ok? If it makes you feel better I can go volunteer as well once this is done."
"That would make me feel worse." He says.
"Ok. Anyway I am not letting you do any heavy lifting." I tell him putting my finger at him before we both laugh and I pick up a box. "I hope your friends shed have a lot of room. It's a little bit more then what I realised. Actually, would you let me borrow on of those cameras?"
"Why?" He asks sounding concerned.
"I want to set it up in my room so then if 'A' comes in at all when I'm not there then I can see." I tell him. "Could I also get one for Spencer?"
"Sure." He says.
"Thanks." I say before he places two cameras on the table for us to get later.