160- Driving miss crazy

==========160- Driving miss crazyBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"If your trying to ask if I killed him, then I didn't

==========
160- Driving miss crazy
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"If your trying to ask if I killed him, then I didn't. I'm not going to stand here and lie to your face, by saying I'm not happy that he is dead. But, that means I'm also not going to lie to you about not killing him."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Hanna was currently freaking out. Furey had gone over to her house and started questioning her and Caleb about the flood they caused, in the records room of the Radley, to destroy the evidence against Spencer. I was fast asleep when Hanna woke me up by banging on my door. Once she was in we called the others to come over, we then decided to go to Ali's as that's where the board was. Ali and Jason were back in New York.
"Hanna stop." I tell her.
"What other evidence? What is Furey talking about?" Hann asks. "Did 'AD' send him a nose?"
"Hanna breath." Em tells her.
"No, you breath." Hann snaps back. "We have to play the game until the end or that body is going to end up in somebody else's hands, piece by piece and it's not going to be ours. I'm taking another turn."
"It doesn't work like that, you have to be chosen." Spence tells her.
"Why haven't you had a turn?" I ask Aria.
"I don't know. I'm not in control of the game." Aria replies.
Mona then walks in.
"Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?" She asks.
"An invitation." Spencer tells her.
"Guys come on, we need her. She knows the answer before you even ask the question." Hann says.
"The question is why didn't you tell me earlier, and for that I have no answer." Mona responds.
"Mona, this is not the time to be joking around." Em tells her. "There's a dead body..."
"Emily, stop focusing on the dead bodies and put your attention on the live ones." Mona tells her.
"What, you think you know who 'AD' is?" I ask.
"I have a short list. Starting with Jenna Marshall and ending with Mary Drake." Mona answers.
"Ok, you know what. We don't need your theories. There's no piece on the game that looks like you." Spence says.
"I'm guessing you forgot who fixed the broken windshield once you peeled Dunhill off of it." Mona says. "Which makes me an accessory to your crime. And if you think I'm going to leave my fate in your fumbling hands. You've been smoking the drapes."
I know she's right but can we really trust her?

__________
Later...

Leah's P.O.V
I had forgotten to put the puzzle piece with the others. I got to the DiLaurentis house to connect the puzzle piece when I saw Emily and Mona leaving the house.
"Where are you guys going?" I ask.
"We have an appointment. I'll meet you at the car." Mona says before walking away.
Emily then explains to me that her and Mona were going to see the doctor that did the operation on Ali that got her impregnated with Emily's eggs.
She then leaves. i go and connect the puzzle piece. I leave the house and start walking down the drive before spotting Spencer and Fury so I duck behind a bush. I couldn't hear what was being said so when Fury leaves I head over to Spencer.
"What's was that about?" I ask.
"Let's just say that Furey is becoming a Wilden 2.0." She replies.
"Oh god." I say with a sigh.
"Hey. I'm really sorry for how I treated you the other day." She says.
"Hey, it's fine. Don't worry about it. To be honest I probably would have reacted the same way." I reassure her.
"Still, I'm sorry. I get that you were just trying to be helpful." She says.
"Seriously Spence. It's fine." I tell her. "But, I got to go. I'll see you soon."
"See you soon." She replies.
I give her a quick hug before walking back to my car.

__________
At the Apartment...

Leah's P.O.V
I get back to my apartment and see Furey waiting outside it.
"Detective Furey?" I say as I walk over to him.
"Leah Hart. Nice to see you again." He says.
"Is there any thing I can help you with?" I ask.
"I just would like to ask you a few questions if that's ok with you." He tells me.
"Of course. Would you like to come in and have a drink while you ask them?" I question.
"Yes to coming in but I'll have to say no to the drink as I am on duty." He says as I unlock the door.
We walk in and I put my keys in the bowl before turning back to Furey.
"So what would you like to ask me about?" I ask.
"Archer Dunhill." He says.
"What about him?" I question.
"I've heard you and Alison DiLaurentis are the closet in your friend group, am I right?" He asks.
"We definitely use to be." I reply.
"So would you say you were angry with Dunhill for what he did to Alison?" He questions.
"If your trying to ask if I killed him, then I didn't. I'm not going to stand here and lie to your face, by saying I'm not happy that he is dead. But, that means I'm also not going to lie to you about not killing him." I explain.
"Do you have any idea who would have killed him?" He asks.
"As Alison told you before. Dunhill had conned a lot of people, out of a lot of money. So it's pretty safe to say that there will be loads of people who would have wanted to kill him." I respond.
"Do you know anyone personally who would want to kill him? Like Mary Drake?" He asks.
"No. Also, yes I know Mary Drake but I wouldn't say I know her personally." I tell him. "There's a difference between knowing someone and knowing them personally."
"Yes there is. Isn't there." He says. "But wasn't Mary Drake the one who drove you back to Rosewood after you escaped your kidnapper a few weeks, and instead of bringing you to the station she toke you to Spencer Hasting's house?"
"That doesn't mean I automatically know her personally. To me she's just my best friends biological mother who helped me out one time." I tell him.
"Well, thank you for your help, Leah. That's all the questions I have for now. I'll let you know if I have anymore." He tells me before letting himself out.

__________
Later...

Leah's P.O.V
I had told the girls about what happened and Hanna was freaking out over the fact that Furey has questioned nearly all of us. Mona had also been really weird with Emily yesterday. I can't shake the feeling that something that is a lot deeper then we know is going on.