59- Single fright female

==========59- Single fright femaleBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "Aww

==========
59- Single fright female
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Aww. To bad. I was planning on talking to her."- Leah Hart
==========

_____Leah's Dream_____
Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin and Aria Montgomery had just left Leah Hart's house for the night. The younger of the five girls was sat at her desk watching the security footage that Noel Kahn had sent her. She was trying to look for anymore clues as to what had happened to Maya St Germain the night she was murdered.
When the video had got to midnight, her door opens and for the third night in a row the young girls longest friend walks into the room.
"What you watching there?" The blonde asks.
"Something Noel Kahn sent me." The brunette answers.
"Don't tell me you are friends with that douchbag." Alison says with a laugh as she sits on the end of her best friends bed while Leah turns in her desk cair to look at her.
"Don't worry Ali. I'm not. I never will be." Leah says. "We've just talked a lot since I have started acting the way I am now."
"Well keep it up. You want to take control back for me. Talking and associating yourself with Noel Kahn is the best way to go." The DiLaurentis girl tells her.
"Mike's already threatened to break up with me if I don't go back to old me." The Hart explains looking down.
"Then clearly he doesn't love you like you think he does, Hon." Alison says causing Leah's head to snap up to look at her.
"Why would you say that?" The youngest of the two girls in the room asks.
"I'm only trying to protect you, Sweetie. I don't want you getting your heart broken." The oldest explains.
"My life has come crumbling down ever since I started acting like this, Ali. The girls are worried about me, my parents are worried, Mike is worried, Mike's threatened to break up with me and I am failing all my classes." The young girl says tears coming to her eyes.
"It just shows how much I can trust you tho. You're willing to lose everything for me. Just to finish what I started. And that means so much to me." Alison says getting up and going over to her where her best friend was sat. "Come here." The blonde then pulls the brunette out of her seat and pulls her into a hug. "You'll always have me. I will never leave you."
"You promise?" Leah asks hugging her best friend back tightly.
"I promise." Alison replies kissing the top of her best friends head before pulling away and putting her hands on the brunettes shoulder. "And hey. You won't lose the girls. They are just worried that's all. They'll come round. And so will Mike."
The younger of the two smiles as the older one returns it. Alison wipes Leah's tears which have fallen before slowly heading to the door. She looks back at her best friend one more time sending her another small smile before leaving.
_____End of Leah's dream_____

__________
Back to reality...

Leah's P.O.V
I was at Hanna's house with her and Spencer while Hanna tried to find something to cover the bandage which she had wrapped round her leg due to the stab wound which 'A' had given to her yesterday.
"Ok, nothing fits over this." Hanna says with a sigh.
"Hanna, if you just wait until your mom goes to work, then we don't have to sneak around." I tell her.
"No, I am not going to school with a big open wound." Hann replies.
"I thought you said Wren stiched it up." Spence says.
"He did. But I have to let it breathe, or it could get infected." Hanna replies going over to her closet
"Whoa. Where did you get that?" I ask when she pulls out a long, and to be honest, ugly skirt.
"Eighth grade." Hann says.
"Did it come with castanets?" Spence asks causing me to let out a small laugh.
"It's not Spanish it's greek. I played Peasant Lady in Mamma Mia." Hann says. "Now. Can you get me some pins please."
"I don't remember you in Mamma Mia." I say from my position on the bed while Spencer goes to help Hanna.
"Good because I looked fat and hidious and I had to stand next to a cardboard goat." Hann says before her phone goes of and i pick it up to look at the ID.
"Wren's calling you." I say holding the phone out to her.
She takes the phone and declines the call before throwing her phone back on the bed infront of me.
"Why don'tyou want to talk to him?" Spencer asks her. "What's going on with you and Wren?"
"Nothing." Hann replies.
"Hanna. Hanna. Come on look at me." Spencer says going and standing in front of her. "Ok, I know 'A' has made it incredibly hard for you and Caleb."
"Hard? Try impossible." Hann says.
"So what is Wren moving in now?" I ask with a playful voice causing Spencer and Hanna both look at me with a 'You're not helping' look which causes me to raise my hands up in defence.
"Look, I know he can be persuasive. I mean, the dimples the accent..." Spence says.
"Can we not talk about this?" Hann asks.
"You are not the first girl to fall for Downton Grabby." Spence says. "Hello, I've been there."
"yeah, I mean. She's right. She litreally kissed him while he was her sister's fiance." I say.
"Leah!" Spencer says annoyed. "You really are not helping right now!"
"Well, I'm not... there." Hann says as the doorbell rings and Hann goes over to see if her moms cars still outside. "Now what? Ugh. If she ever going to leave?"