128- She's no Angel

==========128- She's no Angel Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"If that asshole ever tries to hurt you again I will personal kill them

==========
128- She's no Angel
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"If that asshole ever tries to hurt you again I will personal kill them."- Jason DiLaurentis
==========

No one's P.O.V
A lot had happened since they had found Charles grave. Sara Harvey was still living with Emily Fields. But he rmom was trying to convince her to return home. Aria Montgomery's dad had told her she never had to go to school again. Instead she had been going to the Hollis photo studio we're she has met a young boy she's got close with. Spencer Hastings has been having these weird dreams. For an example just this morning she had a dream about a young girl, a little younger then us, dancing in a room that looked to be from the dollhouse. after Mona Vanderwaal was back in Rosewood and came to Hanna Marins house that morning. She had asked Hanna to take her down to the station so she could give a statement explaining what happened. As for Leah Hart, her and her boyfriend Mike Montgomery were doing really well. He would come and visit her at the brew, where she spent most of the time, sat in the back room doing work, since her brother told her like Aria she didn't need to go to school ever again. Mike would visit her everyday after school and they would spend an few hours sat at a table in the corner of the brew catching eachother up on their days.
Sure things for the girls were going well. But 'A', or Charles, was still out there.

Leah's P.O.V
I have been have been hanging out with Ali most of the day. We were both sat on the porch steps when her dad comes outside and walks down the steps before standing infront of us.
"Why are you guys out here?" He asks.
"We just needed some air." Ali answers.
"If you guys are going stir crazy you can both come to the office with me Do you're homework in the confrence room. No one will bother you." He says.
"We're fine here." Ali replies. "We can always wear earplugs."
"Thanks anyway, Mr DiLaurentis." I say causing him to smile and nod slightly.
"I heard one of Rosewoods finest, dissing me to another cop." Ali admits.
"What when?" I ask.
"This morning." She answers.
"Well, well..." Mr D says.
"Well what?" Ali asks.
"I'd let it go." Mr D tells her.
"Kind of hard when someone's kicked you in the teeth before you even burshed them." Ali replies.
"Alison, you have to own it." Her dad tells her. "Bad behaviour has a way of catching up to you."
"You would know." Ali replies before her dad looks at her then heading in.
"Why don't we go to the brew and talk to Ezra. I'm sure he won't mind if you stay the night." I tell him.
"No. It's ok. I should probably talk things through with my dad anyway." She replies.
"Ok. Well I have to go. Ezra's expecting me back at the brew in less then 10 minutes." I say laughing causing Ali to laugh as well.
"You never have been good with time have you?" She says laughing.
"Shut up." I say hitting her on the arm playfully also laughing before I stand up. "See you later."
"Bye." Ali says before I run down the street.

__________
At the Brew...

Leah's P.O.V
"Hey." I say as I walk into the brew to find Ezra behind the counter with a long line in front of him. "What is going on here? I thought you had paperwork to do."
"The person who was meant to be working right now called in sick. So I've had to take over." Ezra answers handing a customer a drink as I walk round and stand next to him.
"Hand me the apron." I tell him holding out my hand.
"What?" He asks looking at me confused.
"You heard me. Take the apron of and hand it to me." I tell him. "I'll do this you go out back and do your paperwork."
"Aren't you meant to be meeting Mike?" He asks taking of the apron and handing it to me.
"He's at lacrosse practice so not for a few hours. I'll just message him that I'm here helping out. He'll probably come here." I explain putting on the apron.
"Are you sure?" Ezra asks.
"Yes. I am sure." I say before going up behind him and pushing him towards the door to the back room. "No go get that paper work done."
"Thanks, Lea." He says walking into the back room as I get on with serving customers.