159- The gloves that rocks the cradle

==========159- The gloves that rocks the cradleBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars"I'm literally here for two more weeks

==========
159- The gloves that rocks the cradle
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I'm literally here for two more weeks. I don't want to spend that time consumed by 'AD'."- Leah Hart
==========

Leah's P.O.V
Today was the first day of filming my new film. It was early and I had two hours until in was needed on set. I was currently with the girls and Spencer was telling us about the questioning she went through.
"She doesn't have anything on you right?" Hanna asks.
Wait? Has Spence not told them about the credit card?
"Do you guys not know?" I ask sarcastically before looking at Spencer annoyed. "She got drunk that night and used Dunhill's credit card to pay for the drinks."
"By mistake." Spence adds.
"Doesn't change anything."I remind her.
She was still upset with me about the whole thing with me offering for her family to stay at my pent house.
"You got drunk?" Hanna asks.
"What about our timeline? For all the cops know Dunhill could have actually been in that bar." Aria says.
"No, they have me on surveillance. They can't see the card so they need my slip with the signature." Spence explains. "And they're going to have that in a few days."
"Did you screw anything else up?" Ali asks.
"No." Spencer answers.
"How would you know? You were trashed." Hanna responds.
"Any on of us could have made a mistake that night." Em says. 
"That's the point Emily. Now they're going to be looking." I snap at her. "And I'm the one who turned Dunhill into road kill."
 "Spencer, why the hell were you drunk?" Hann asks.
"because I was upset." Spence responds. "And from what I remember you had a pretty good view."
"If that signature disappears so does Fury's proof, right?" Em asks. "well, I was pushing Moscow Mules at the Radley for a while, I know where all the paperwork is. Imean, the codes on the doors change weekly but..."
"I can get them." Hanna cuts in. "My moms office."
"What if someone sees you?" Aria asks.
"What if Lucas sees you?" Ali asks as well.
"Can we not go there right now?" Hanna asks.
"Tomorrow is the weekly staff meeting. The whole Radley crew are held hostage in a room for an hour and told to smile more." Em explains.
"Even if no one sees the the security cameras will." Spence points out.
"No they won't." Hanna replies.
"How?" I ask.
"Caleb." Hanna replies.

"It won't be a problem shutting it down." Caleb tells us. "Ashley hired me to create the entire security system."
"Oh thank god." Spence whispers.
"But I can't do it for more then ten minutes.
"Wait what? What kind of crappy system did you create?" I ask.
"It's a safety feature." He replies. "If it shuts down for much longer the security system is alerted."
"My head hurts." Hann says.
"Well, I need to get going." I say standing up.
"Really? Right now?" Em asks.
"I'm meant to be on set in like 20 minutes. It's my first day, I can't set a bad example." I tell them.
"It's fine, Lea. You go. We'll keep you updated." Ali tells me.
"Thank you." I say.
i go to leave but the game turns on causing us all to look at eachother.
"No. No. No. Not now." Hann says.
We go over to the board to find Hanna's character by the school, while mine was at the Brew. Hanna was first to pick the phone up.
'Pick up my homework or you go to detention. Remember prison food makes you fat.'
Then the screen went to an address of a local computer shop.
"What does 'AD' ant from a computer shop?" Em asks.
"I don't know. But whatever it is, I'll have to bring it to the school." Hann says.
The phone then flashes with a photo of me so Hanna hands me the phone.
'Months away from your loved ones can be hard when you are lying to them. Time you tell your brother and boyfriend the truth. About everything. If you do you'll get a piece. If you don't I'll end you're career.'
"No. No. I can't." I say. "They'll hate me."
"They won't hate you, Leah. They both love you. They both love you so much." Aria reassures me.
"Ok, well, uhm... I got to go. They are coming by set later, so I'll tell them to meet me at my apartment after I'm off work. I'll tell them then." I say readjusting my strap on my bag. "I'll catch you guys later."
I then walk out the house quickly.