135- Charlotte's web

==========135- Charlotte's web Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "I do have to admit even though I think you and Henry are cute together, nothing can compare to you and Mike

==========
135- Charlotte's web
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"I do have to admit even though I think you and Henry are cute together, nothing can compare to you and Mike."- Hanna Marin
==========

Leah's P.O.V
After me and Henry had been in New York for the night we went back to Rosewood and I went to the Radley to meet the girls.
"When did you tell Jordan?" Aria asks Hanna.
"About what?" Hann asks.
"About this town. Charlotte. Everything we went through." Aria says.
"She means the things you can't Google." Spence adds.
"When I knew I was falling in love with him." Hann answers.
"What about you, Lea? When did you tell Henry?" Em asks.
"Same as Hanna." I answer.
"Mmm. Liam and I aren't there yet, but I know he's going to have a lot of questions when I get back." Aria says.
"Are you sure you should leave tonight. The cops want to talk to us before we go." Em says.
"Yeah, I've already missed a few days of work." Aria says.
"We all have Aria. We're staying." Hann says.
"My boss asked me to come back. You guys this wasn't an easy job to get, I can't lose it." Aria says.
"They're going to ask us questions about that night." Hann says.
"Yeah well, we were all together, none of us left the hotel. What is there left to say?" Aria asks.
"I think the person the cops should be talking to is right over there." Spence says as as all look over at Sara.
"Can she really not sign her own name?" I ask as we watch her helper sign a piece of paper.
"I still haven't told anyone about what happened have you?" Em asks as we all look back at eachother.
"Do we really believe she doesn't remember?" Aria asks after we all shook our heads.
"I think she's lying." Hann says. "Just like she lied about having Swedish syndrome to get her sentence reduced."
"Stockholm Syndrome. And it is a real thing." Spence says.
"She was never kidnapped Spencer. She was out in the world. She chose to help Charlotte torture us." I reply.
"Yeah, we'll... the judge didn't see it that way." Aria says.
"If Sara really was brainwashed she would have a pretty strong motive to kill Charlotte." Spence points out. "Revenge."
"Hate to break up this party but I got to get going." Aria says checking the time.
"I'll walk you to your car." Hann says.
"I'll just go to the toilet then I'll meet you at your car if that's ok." I add.
"Of course." She replies before she says goodbye to Spencer and Em as I walk to the toilet before walking out to say goodbye to Aria.

__________
At the school...

Leah's P.O.V
I walk into the school and walk to one of my old classrooms where Alison had told me my old friend Isabelle was teaching in. I walk to the doorway to see her sat at the desk. I knock on the door causing her to look up at me.
"Oh my god, Leah Hart!" She says getting up before we walk towards eachother and hug.
"Hey Isabelle. Or should I say Mrs Jackman? Let me see it." I say before she shows me her engagment and wedding ring. "Oh my god, Is! They're beautiful!"
"What about yours let me see." She says before I show her my engagement ring and she grabs my hand to get a closer look. "Oh wow. That's huge! Who's the lucky man?"
"Henry Price. One of my past co-stars." I say with a smile causing her to let go of my hand and hit my shoulders multiple times.
"Oh my god! Him! Everyoe was shipping you guys. Including me." She says. "I litreallly knew it as well, I saw all your post with eachother, I just couldn't believe it."
"So, how's this generation of students? Any different from ours?" I ask as I sit on the middle front table.
"Not really." She replies leaning on her desk. "How's acting?"
"It's really good, honestly having the time of my life." I say.
"How long are you staying for?" She asks.
"Don't know yet." I say.
"Well, before you fo go we need to go for a drink. Twice. One time with just us and then another with our partners." She says.
"Of course." I reply before my phone goes off and I see a message from Spencer asking me to come over to hers. "I got to go but it was so nice seeing you again."
"You to." She says as we hug before I leave.