120- To plea or not to plea

==========120- To plea or not to pleaBest Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars "Leah

==========
120- To plea or not to plea
Best Friends Brother- Pretty Little Liars
"Leah. It's either this or I say the truth about Mike. What would you prefer?"- Alison DiLaurentis
==========

Leah's P.O.V
A lot had happened over the past few days. Including the pageant. It went well including the fact I had wonand was now $20,000 richer. The only thing that put a down side to it is the fact that my parents came up to me after begging for forgiveness. I won't ever forgive them for kicking me out with no where to go. They weren't to know Ezra would have let me live with him. They didn't believe in me and I couldn't forgive that. So I offically cut them out of my life.
I was meant to be spending time with Ethan today but he had a family emergency so he couldn't. So instead I asked Mike to meet. Even though we had broken up I didn't want to lose. He really is the best thing that has ever walked into my life.
We were at  a arcade. Jenny's dad owns it so he let us in the office so we could play darts.
"You are crazy." Mike says as I dance around the office after hitting a bullseye.
"At least I'm not a looser like you." I say jokingly.
"I bet I could get loads more friends then you if I tried." He says jokingly.
Causing me to jokingly put my hand to my mouth shocked before putting it on my chest.
"So why don't you?" I ask.
"I'm fine with only a few friends." He answers.
"Well..." I say going over grabbing one of my darts and throwing it at the board hitting another bullseye. "Your go."
"How am I suppose to follow that up?" He asks as he walks past me.
"I have no clue." I respond as he stands slightly in front of me.
He throws the dart at the board and gets a bullseye as well.
"I'm still in." He says turning to me with a smile.
"Yeah for now. But you won't be for long." I say before throwing my last dart at the board over Mikes shoulder without looking, it lands just outside the bullseye.
"Is there anything you can't do?" Mike asks.
"Well... I can't play lacrosse." I answer.
"Well then... I'll teach you how to play lacrosse if you teach me how to surf." He says.
"Ok. And let's make it interesting. Whoever takes longer to learn, has to take the other one to dinner wherever that person wants to go." I add.
"Deal." He says holing out his hand.
I smile and shake his hand before he head back out to the main arcade.
__________
The next day...

Leah's P.O.V
I just got off the phone with Jason and I have to tell the girls what he had told me so I go to find them.
"Guys!" I say walking over to Hanna, Aria and Emily.
"Hey Leah what's up?" Aria asks.
I open my mouth to reply but someone calling my name cuts me off.
"Hey Lea, you coming?" Jenny asks me.
"You guys go on. I'll see you at lunch." I call back over to them.
"Ok, bye." Jess says before they walk away and I turn back to the girls.
"I just got off the phone with Jason." I tell them.
"What did he say?" Hanna asks.
"Her dads with her right now, but she's not taking any other visitors." I explain.
"Why would she do that?" Emily asks.
"Because she doesn't want to face us." Hann replies.
"You guys, Jason said that her lawer got her so rattled about the case... she's considering taking the plea." I tell them.
"But that means she has to say who was helping her." Aria says.
"And that will most likely be me." Hann adds.
"I'll try and get in to talk to Ali later. She's more likely to say yes to me then to anyone else." I tell them causing them to nod as the bell goes off. "I'll let you know if I can get in to see Ali."