They React To You In Your Wedding Dress.(GoM)

Akashi:
He watches you walk down the aisle and his lips lift up into a small loving smile. His eyes light up with joy and pride as he admired the finest dress clinging to his lover. In the midst of a large and spectacular wedding, his eyes were only on you, and he couldn't help but think you were the most beautiful creature out there. He holds out his hand for you to take and strokes your cheek softly as he takes your hands in his and squeezes affectionately.

"You look beautiful." He whispers as you stifle back a sob of happiness.

Aomine:
Aomine's jaw drops automatically as he catches sight of your low cut wedding dress. He coughs nervously as he averts his eyes from the sight that was making his cheeks flush bright red. He gives you a small smirk and extends his hand as you were handed off by your father. He gives your father a polite nod and pulls you as close as you both could be. He runs his thumb along the top of your hand and dips his head down to whisper something.

"I think we should have pick a different dress (Your Name)...I have an awkward boner right now..."

Kise:
Kise can't help but bite back a sob as you emerge from the opening doors. He let out deep breaths to stop himself from crying like a baby. He grasps his hands tightly behind his back and gives you a heart-melting smile when your eyes meet. When you avert your gaze shyly, he can't help but shake in nervousness. He lifts his arm up for you to take and gives you another one of his perfect smiles.

"You look amazing (Your Name)-icchi."

Kuroko:
You walk down the aisle carefully and glance up to see Kuroko's warm face from under the veil. He had his hands folded neatly in front of him as you feel his gaze on your every move. He intertwines your fingers with his as he helps you on to the podium. He then carefully lifts your veil and you can now clearly see the sky blue color of his eyes. He stares into your eyes with a loving smile and his hands trail off your shoulder.

"You look amazing..(Your Name)."

Murasakibara:
The tall giant stood out among everyone else. It wasn't just because he was tall, but he was the center of attention for today. His purple hair was tied back loosely into a ponytail. He loosens his tie with his fingers unconsciously as he wasn't used to wearing such contraptions. His lips break out into a lazy smile as he watches you walk down the white carpet. Just as you climb the few steps that separated the two of you, you trip in your heels and almost fall on your face. However, your large husband to be reaches out and catches you softly in his arms. You blush in embarrassment and Murasakibara places his forehead on yours and knocks them together gently.

"You look pretty (Your Name)~"

Midorima:
Midorima fidgets in his position slightly as his nerves were getting the best of him. He had listened to his usual horoscope readings and it had mentioned his lucky item being a ring. He never underestimated the power of God as he fingered the ring box in his pocket shakily. As the doors creak open, his breath catches at the back of throat as he saw you in your white dress. He loved the way your cheeks were slightly red, he loved the way you looked away from him shyly. He loved everything about you, and he struggled to contain his usual calm demeanor. Instead, he hitches his glasses up as he clears his throat to hide away his blushing cheeks.

He smiles a little fond smile as you are handed off to him by your father. He holds your hand delicately and leads you up before brushing away a strand of stray hair behind your ear.

"Y-you..you-you...you look..look beautiful..Nandayo."