Steam.(Kiyoshi Teppei LEMON)

-All your requests have been completed so I'm going to celebrate by writing myself a Kiyoshi Teppei LEMON oneshot. :)~ Enjoy!-

  You let out a small sigh as you sink yourself lower into the steaming water. You feel the tension in your muscles relaxing as you continue to enjoy the long soak of the hot springs. You've been so busy lately, that you never had enough time to spend with Kiyoshi. So when the first holiday swings by, he had proposed that you both go somewhere where you both could spend some quality time together. Since he put a lot of strain on his body as well, it was the perfect way to wind down and bond.

  It turns out that he had reserved a private hotel room with it's own hot spring just outside. You couldn't help but blush as you realize that you would have to be completely nude in front of him. It wasn't like he hadn't seen your body before, but it was never something you could get used to. However, you knew that Kiyoshi would never do anything without your consent and maximum level of comfort. You hide the lower part of your body by submerging yourself into the milky water and close your eyes as your cheeks flush red from the heat, and also from the thoughts of Kiyoshi.

"What are you thinking about (Your Name)?" You hear him call from the other side of the tub and smile as you open your eyes with a small peek at him.

  You could almost feel the blood rushing to your face as you admire his sturdy and muscular build. He made your heart pound a million times faster. It wasn't just his god-like body, but the way he looked at you, it just melted your heart into puddles of flesh. You close your eyes again and turn your back to him as you try to avoid getting aroused, but you know that you have no choice when you feel his hot chest pressing against your back. He loops his long arms around your front shoulders and gives you a passionate kiss by leaning his face forward.

  Your mind begins to crowd with adrenaline, but it eventually fades away as his melting lips move in sync with yours. It was never about dominance in your relationship, it was more about the sweet and passionate stages of making love that brought you two closer. He then moves his wet lips along your neck as you crane it in pleasure. At that same time, he turns you around with his large hands and begins to stroke your buds tentatively. He feels you shudder under his touch and feels himself go hard for you almost immediately. Of course, being the man he was, he needed to make sure that you were fine with everything.

"(Your Name). I'm going to make love to you right now. Is it okay with you?" He whispers sweetly into your ear and you nod softly; earning a small chuckle from the giant man.

  He pulls your thighs apart gently as he sits you on top of him. He then slides himself into you slowly' making sure that he wouldn't hurt you in the slightest way possible. The water made it a few degrees easier to slide in, but you cannot help but let out a soft cry as you feel him inside of you. He gives you time to adjust before he begins to thrust in and out. You clutch on to the slippery rocks; desperately in need of something to grab as he pounds into you. The pleasure courses through your veins as you bite your lips shut to avoid the screams and noises getting out. 

  The only sounds that could be heard were his pleasured grunts and gasps along with the splashing of the water. You notice his thrusts getting weaker and sloppy as time passes on. That's when you know that he was getting closer and closer to the finish line. You also begin to feel the knot in your womb. Just when you are about to come, he suddenly stands and wraps his arms around your waist with one hand on your breast; squeezing them as he begins to thrust into you at a doggy style position. This time, the skin to skin contact resonates in your ears due to the wet skin slapping against one another. He lets out a small groan as he thrusts into you as deep as he could manage. 

  At that moment, you feel his steaming hot seed being pulsated into your cunt as he twitches rapidly. After his glorious release, he catches his breath before thrusting into you again. He had intended to ride out your orgasm too, obviously because he was a gentleman. He would never leave you unsatisfied. You arch your back as the pressure grows once more, at the peak of your tolerance, you let out a small yelp as the shock waves of spasms rack your whole body, causing you to twitch uncontrollably. He finally pulls out, some of your mixed juices flowing down your thighs and into the already murky water.

  You both don't exchange a word as Kiyoshi wraps his arms around you before sinking the both of you into the hot tub to relax once more. Despite your aching and stinging lower region, you were pleasured and satisfied. Your eyes flutter closed as you enjoy his warm along with the relaxation that came with the hot spring.

"I love you (Your Name). We should do this more often~"