Relentless Urges.(Aomine Daiki)

-This is dedicated to ma sistaneki KuroGun AKA Manel. Happy Birthday!-

Aomine wakes up to the sun shining through the window and almost blinding him. He lifts his heavy body up as he heaves himself upwards for a large stretch. He let out a large yawn that almost made him dizzy from opening his mouth so wide.

It takes him a while to get his brain to start functioning again. He began to remember what had happened last night and he couldn't help but smirk at himself. He recalled the way you moaned and he instantly felt himself get hard as wood. He silently cursed at himself to calm down as he looked wearily at the bulge through the bed sheets.

He turns his head and catches sight of your turned body. He leaned over and raked his fingers through your locks as he lies back down to cuddle with you.

As he wrapped his heavy arms around your waist, you began to stir and let out a weird extravagant groan that awoke Aomine's sexual desires. He begins to trail his hands down to your nether region to find it already soaking wet.

It seemed that you were having an interesting dream.

Aomine thought about multiple way to tease you when you woke up as he trailed the tip of his tongue from behind your ear to your collar bone, earning another mewl from your lips.

He was just getting started.

~~~

"AHO-FUCKING-MINE. WHY IS YOUR CUM ALL OVER MY THIGHS." You exclaim at Aomine after you head into the shower to discover his naughty doings.

"It was your fault for tempting me (Your Name). Also, it sounded like you were having a very lucid dream about me." He teased as he heard you curse him under your breath.

"That was your early birthday present. Might as well start the day with a "bang", am I right (Your Name)?" He smirks at you as you come out of the bathroom scowling at him.

"I fucking hate you Aho." You scoff but Aomine catches hold of the edge of your towel as he gives it a hard tug, making your nude body topple into his arms.

He smiles lovingly yet teasingly as he brings his lips to yours.

"You know you fucking love me (Your Name)."