Kise Ryouta(The Christmas Dinner)

-Enjoy!-

"(Your Name)-icchi! We're on the verge of being late. We might lose our reservation!" Kise sighs as he checks his watch in slight annoyance.

"Alright! I'm almost done! Here, help me zip this up." You titter as you turn around to face your exposed back towards him.

Kise bites his lip to refrain from getting aroused by the sight as he pulls up the zipper as quickly as possible. He then coughs awkwardly in hopes of getting rid of his blush. You give him a knowing smirk before taking his extended arm as he walks out briskly. You cannot help but feel excited that you were spending another Christmas together. You glance at him through the rearview mirror as you secretly admire his perfect face.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he laughs casually and you cannot help but avert your eyes with a pout.

"I was just thinking about how hot my boyfriend was. So..where are we going for dinner? You never told me which restaurant." you tilt your head to the side as you ask in a curious tone.

"You'll see when you get there." He smiles at you and you stick out your tongue at him childishly.

As the car comes to a halt, he helps you out of the car and you look up and almost pass out completely. He had brought you to one of the world's top restaurants without telling you anything. Kise lets out a melodically profound laugh as he watches your reaction. You were always interested in food, and Kise believed that this would be a big enough of a surprise to make your christmas a heck of a lot better that it already was.

"H-how did you-" you begin to stutter.

"Believe it or not, the head pâtissier of this restaurant is my high school friend." He answers sheepishly.

"Oh my god Kise. You didn't have to-" You gasp.

"No, but I wanted to make our 5th christmas special." He whispers and you cannot help but smile ear to ear as he guides you inside.

After a scrumptious 5 course meal that ranged from different extravagant flavours to cuisines, you were speechless and could not utter enough words of gratitude and love for your boyfriend. The fact that he went out of his busy schedule to plan everything warmed your heart even more. Just as you lean over to express how you felt, the lights in the room suddenly dim and a brightly ignited cake is brought in.

"Of course, we cannot forget dessert~"