Aomine Daiki (The Christmas Dinner)

-Enjoy!-
Christmas dinners were supposed to be fun to cook. However, Aomine was never the type to be good at cooking. With him around. The simplest tasks all usually are impossible to complete. Cooking a Christmas dinner was no easy task either, but you figured that you would attempt it.

"Aomine! That's too much flour!!"

"What the hell....!" Aomine groans in fustration.

"I don't think this is going anywhere." you sigh as you bring your finger to the bridge of your nose.

"I only know how to eat food, not fucking cook it." he heaves a sigh too as he practically throws the measuring cup back into the sad example of cookie dough.

"You know what-" you begin.

"Let's just order chicken and pizza." Aomine interrupts.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." you smile.

"Yesssssssss....!" Aomine shouts happily before he pumps his fists into the air without realizing that his hands were still covered in flour.

"You look like you've got dried cum on your face." you giggle.

"Oh yeah?!" he demands before shoving his hand in your face to smear your entire face.

  Before you both could even comprehend what was going on. You had gotten into a full-blown flour fight with your playful husband. When you are finally left breathless, you realize what a mess the kitchen was. You both were coated head to toe in white powder and there was no saying how ridiculous you looked. At that moment, the doorbell rings and Aomine coughs.

"Pizza is here." he announces cheekily before hurrying to open the door.

"Wait! You're going to go out looking like that?!" you splutter.

"Yeah! There is NO WAY my pizza is getting cold."

"You didn't even call...oh my god, did you order in advance?" you try to sound angry.

"It was merely a plan B."

"You're such an asshole!" You laugh jokingly before he pecks you on the cheek on the way out.

"Love you too babes."