They React To You On Your Period. (GoM+Kiyoshi)

-Since there was an issue with some readers not being able to read this, I had to type it all out again. GG. Best Friday ever.-

Kuroko: 

  As your time of the month hits you like a full-speed train. Cherokee would always notice something was wrong first. He would never ask because that would probably upset you. He would try his best to make you feel happier and cheer you up despite having to bleed out of your vagina. He would cook you your favorite comfort food and also give you a lot of affection. Whenever you emotions were in a turmoil, he would patiently let you ride it out until you calm down again.

Kise:

  You get pretty irritated when you are on your period, and when someone as annoying as Kise bothers you when you are going through that time of the month, it could create dire consequences for the blonde man. He served as a human punching bag throughout the whole time because he just wouldn't stop unconsciously annoying the shit out of you. You couldn't appreciate the fact that he was so annoyingly happy all the time. However, he would still be a wonderful boyfriend and show you as much affection as possible, despite risking a nose bleed every time he tried to hug you.

Aomine:

  Aomine would be the kind of guy to tease you immensely during your period. He would try to rub in your face how wonderful it was to have a penis rather than having to bleed out of a vagina. However, putting the teasing aside, when you were blessed with severe cramps and had to crawl up in a ball under a blanket, he would always be there to take care of you. He would make you tea and also show as much affection as he could to make you feel a little better. Despite his lack of seriousness, he did care for you immensely.

Akashi:

He would be the kind of guy to schedule a medical check up every month just for your sake. He was extremely protective of you and whenever you felt sick of something was going on with your body, he would bring in his family doctor in a flash. Despite being raised in a well off family, he could do everything a normal person would be able to do. He could cook and take care of you all throughout the days you were suffering with the waterfall in your pants. He would insist that you have a huge sleepover until you were feeling absolute. He is very attentive and wouldn't hear a word of protest from you.

Midorima:

  Midorima would act as he usually does. However, he would be cautious in the way he tried to make you feel better. He would even go as far as to calling his younger sister for more information. When by chance you ran out of (Tampons/Pads/Menstrual Cups), he would end up spending at least thirty minutes inside the shop deciding which one to get. Despite his useless skills in cooking, he would try to cook you something. You would be very grateful at heart, even if your tastebuds weren't nearly as pleased. He would blush profusely as you ask him to give you a cuddle, but would end up obliging with a small complaint followed by a "nanodayo".

Murasakibara:

  Atsushi would be the kind that is completely clueless about anything related to periods. Despite having an older sister that would constantly ask him to go to the store for some period necessities , he would always assume that they looked into cotton candy on strings. When he wakes up to you frantically panicking about the red blood stain that was left on the bed, he would be concerned and ask where you got cut. When you explained that it was your period, you were shocked to see that he was still as confused as ever. That brought you to the awkward conversation of what a period was and how it happens.

"So (Your Name)-chin bleeds out of her-" He begins tactlessly and you stops his words before he could embarrass you any further.

Kiyoshi:

  Kiyoshi would be the kind of guy that knows more than you about what to do during periods, and he was a man. He would cheer you up immediately with his signature smile and would take care of you 24/7. He would come over with snacks and your favorite movie on CD. He would even cook you a scrumptious dinner to help you feel much better. He states that you have to eat well during this time of the month because you were losing blood and needed a lot of nutrients. He would also give you many bear hugs and cuddles which you made you feel all fuzzy inside. He was the perfect distraction to the stabbing pain in your back.