They React To You Holding A Knife.(GoM)

-This is a scenario where they misunderstand your intention of holding a weapon, which in this case is a knife. It isn't about killing anybody or the reader cutting herself. Anyway, enjoy!-

Kuroko:

"(Your Name)? Why are you holding a knife?" You hear Kuroko's voice and jump as you suddenly take note of his presence.

"Ah Kuroko! You startled me there! I was just-" You motion to the packed boxes with the tip of the knife, but Kuroko is not listening. It seemed like he had his concentration on the dangerous blade.

  He quickly takes the knife from your hands and places it somewhere out of reach; still totally misinterpreting the situation.

"You shouldn't be handling such dangerous weapons carelessly (Your Name), you might get seriously hurt."

Kise:

"Kise have you seen the-" You walk into his room to ask if he had seen the apron that you would usually wear for cooking.

  Kise turns from his computer to suddenly let out a girly scream that almost broke through the windows and also make you deaf in the process.

"WAHHHHHHHH (YOUR NAME)-ICCHI I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" he wails as he flails his arms around in a panic.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Kise?! For fuck's sake!" You shout back; you were extremely annoyed because he had scared the shit out of you, as well as almost making your ears bleed in the process. You watch as Kise shakily points at the cooking knife in your hand and you finally piece it together.

Aomine:

"Aomine can you pass me the.." You ask him to grab you something by pointing at the desired object with the tip of your knife dangerously.

"Woah! Fucking hell! (Your Name)! Don't go swinging that around carelessly!" He edges away from the blade fearfully and you decide to take this opportunity to seek revenge on all the pranks that he had pulled on you.

"Aomine....if I can't have you...no-one can..!" You grin maniacally and take a step towards him.

  You expected him to tell you to knock it off and act as if nothing had bothered him, but instead, he seemed genuinely afraid of you. He backs away from you and bumps into the shelves behind him, when you were inches away from him, you slowly reach out behind him and grab the onions that you had asked for previously and walk away in silent laughter.

Akashi:

(Akashi misunderstands the situation and thinks you are cutting, so this is a trigger warning. If sensitive just skip this please.)

  You curse at yourself as you position the small pocket knife against your wrist. Your bracelet was not coming off, so you decided to use the pocket knife to snap it off, even if it meant destroying it. However, the shackle-like bracelet was hurting your wrist, so it was well worth it in your opinion. From the back, it looked as if you were doing something seriously life threatening, that was probably what Akashi saw anyway.

"(Your Name)? What are you..doing?" A steady yet worried tone replaces Akashi's usual calm voice as he tries to make sense of what you were doing.

  When he realizes that you could possibly harming yourself, he quickly makes himself over to you almost forcibly taking the sharp object away from you. He demands to know why you were doing this, and you were speechless with confusion until you realize that the had misunderstood the situation. When you explain to him what was really going on, his form relaxes but he still looked scarily serious.

"I'm glad that you weren't doing  what I thought you were doing. However, it's still dangerous to put such a harmful object that close to your skin. It's dangerous, love."

Midorima:

  You had one thing in common with your boyfriend, and that was the obsession with Oha Asa and lucky items. Today's lucky item was a boxcutter knife, and you had brought it in your pocket everywhere you went. As you were eating lunch with each other on the roof, you subconsciously brought the knife out to cut open the packaging of your sandwich; which you struggled immensely to try and pry open with your fingers without any avail. 

"Why the hell are you carrying around a boxcutter in your skirt pocket..nanodayo!" he demands.

"So I can cut a bitch when I need to? Duh.." you scoff jokingly to find that he was taking you far more seriously than you imagined him to. "I'm just kidding tsun tsun, it's my lucky item for the day."

  When he lets out a sigh of relief, you smile evilly as you slowly push the blade out as you look him in his emerald eyes coldly.

"But if you cheat on me...I'll cut your dick off with this.."

Murasakibara:

  You were making dinner for Murasakibara, when he suddenly comes up to you out of no where. You stare at him for a little while before he reaches out and grabs the knife from your hands gently. You were still so confused, and your face probably showed it pretty clearly.

"Atsushi...why'd you-" You begin as he chops up the ingredients with expertise.

"I don't think (Your Name)-chin should be handling knives like this..it's dangerous..I don't want you to get hurt." He pouts as he continues to chop the vegetables.

"But you hate vegetables with a passion, yet you're cutting them for me..." You trail off as you begin to stir the rest of the food that you had prepared.

"I'd rather eat a whole pile of vegetables than watch you get hurt (Your Name)-chin." He comments cutely and you cannot help but blush.

"Good then..I made vegetable soup for tonight anyway!"

"Ehhhhh......"