Kuroko Tetsuya (The Christmas Tree)

-Enjoy!-

You jump up and down hopelessly as you stretch out as far as you can to grab the box of christmas lights that were just sitting on the top shelf harmlessly. You were too lazy to grab a ladder because that was just too much effort for you in the afternoon. It was that time of the year where putting up the christmas tree becomes crucial to any family that celebrates christmas seriously. Just then, your fingertips tip the edge of the cardboard box. This disrupts the balance and the heavy box begins to tilt forward. Just as you bring your arms up to shield yourself, you feel someone breathing down your neck and look up to see your boyfriend with his arms outstretched behind you.

"Kuroko! How long have you been standing there?!" you ask with an appalled look.

"The whole time (Your Name)." he sighs before pulling the box down to the ground.

"You just stood there watching me suffer?" you pout.

"No (Your Name). I stood behind you ready to catch it before it seriously injured you. It wouldn't hurt to have grabbed the ladder right beside you." he lectures you as he picks it up again before walking out into the living room where the tree stood tall.

As you both roll up your sleeves to get cracking with wrapping the tree up in wires and cords to make it look nice, you realise that the cords were all tangled up. Kuroko sighs softly as he gives you the "I know why this happened" look. You avert your eyes and scratch the back of your head with embarrassment before lashing out to defend your dignity.

"H-hey! I didn't have the time to wrap them up properly last year! Nigou was in his teething phase!" you exclaim.

Kuroko doesn't say another word as he sits down on the carpet and starts to untangle the big mess. You silently join in and mumble an occasional "sorry" once in a while. After what seemed like an eternity, the wires were all detangled and ready to use. Just as you get up carefully, you hear the howl of the familiar creature and your eyes widen. Kuroko's eyes do the same as you both see a huge husky loping towards you. The contact sends you flying backwards into the pile of wires. When Nigou finally calms down, the wires were a mess. In fact, it looked much worse.

You both try to detangle each other, but you end up tripping over one wire after another until you finally end up toppling over and bringing Kuroko along with you. His face is extremely close and your nose brush against each other's slightly. Somehow, his face is like a magnet. Your own face was drawn closer to his subconsciously until his lips overlap yours gently. Surely you have a greater task that would probably take up the rest of the day, but for now, you allow yourself to indulge in your adorable boyfriend's kisses.