Morning Lust.(Aomine Daiki LEMON)

-Enjoy, you little pervs ;)-

    You feel Aomine stir beside you as he wakes first. You on the other hand, were extremely tired and planned to keep sleeping. However, Amine wasn't the type to leave you alone for a second, even waking you up in the process. You feel his long warm arm wrap around your bare waist as he begins to trail his hand upwards.

"Aomine...I'm sleeping." You groan and mumble as you begin to shove him off with your hands to no avail. He was too heavy for you to do anything, leaving him in total dominance in which you hated sometimes.

"That's okay, you don't have to wake up." He murmurs in his morning voice as he flips you over with his coarse hands. You knew that it would be almost impossible for you to be able to talk him out of his beast-like needs.

 You feel him slide on top of you and slowly enter your womb. You let out a small gasp as he begins to move slowly. You wrap your thighs around his bare back as he penetrates you over and over again. Despite the sleepiness still lingering, you could feel the pleasure embedding himself into you. The soft sound of your skin contact was almost soothing in a way; like a lullaby. You let out small mewls as he thrusts a little harder, and you realize that he was close to a release. It seemed like your soft moans turned him on even more, as he wraps his hands around your waist as he buries himself into you for the last time.

  He groans as he shudders and trembles as his orgasm persists. You feel his whole body shake as he throws his head back in ecstasy. You let out a soft sigh as he pulls out, along with some of his seed.

"For fuck's sake Daiki, the day hasn't even started." You groan again, his body still on top of yours.

"Come on, don't even try to deny that you didn't like it." He chuckles as he bites your earlobe cheekily.

"Aomine?" You whisper and he hums as a reply. "you're still in me."

"I'm still not finished with you babe."

~~~

Dear readers,

I know it's pretty short, and I'm sorryyyyy..it get's hard updating everyday sometimes. However, I hope you enjoyed this horny fuck machine LOL. 

Love,

Winnie.