Aomine Daiki (The Christmas Present)

-Enjoy!-

"Aomine. Get up." you whisper sleepily.

"What time is it?" he gruffs into his pillow.

  He heaves a sleepy sigh before readjusting his body so his arms reach around your waist. He nuzzles into your neck as if you were some kind of stuffed animal before falling asleep again. You stay still for a few minutes, because he was acting so adorable. It is seriously hard to be serious with your blue-haired boyfriend, mainly because he knew his way around your heart. But this time, you were dead determined to wake him up. That was a side objective for you, but the main goal is to get him up for his Christmas gifts.

"It's 11." you say as you try to wriggle out of his grip around your waist.

"It's damn early." he complains.

"No. It's not. Now get up or no sex for you tonight." you threaten passively with something you knew Aomine could never give up.

"Okay okay...I'm up." he grouches before dragging himself out of bed.

"Aomine."

"Hmm?" he turns around and you give him a "whyamIdatingyou" look.

"Put some pants on." you exhale.

"Right."

~~~

"You seriously woke me up to open presents?" he demands in disbelief.

"Yep." you chirp as you position yourself in front of the tree surrounded by colourful wrapping paper.

  He doesn't even try to bother complaining because he would just be wasting his breath. He was already fully awake now, so he didn't even bother trying to put up a fight. Somehow, this reminded him of how his relationship with you started off a little rough around the edges. You were both so self-righteous that you would do nothing but butt heads constantly. But now that you both learnt to overlook each other's pride, things ran much smoother. Aomine glances at your face as you unwrap presents from unknown relatives. This was another thing he finds himself doing. He almost always catches himself staring at you for god knows how long. As embarrassing as it is, he was starting to accept the fact that he was head over heels in love with you.

"Here's yours." you announce nervously as you extend the roughly wrapped package towards him.

  Aomine's heart instantly warms at your gesture. You both had promised not to get anything for each other this Christmas, but it was so like you to pay that rule no heed. He did feel bad that he wasn't able to prepare you anything. However, that didn't change the fact that he was ever so grateful and touched by your unexpected gift. Of course, he didn't show it externally. He much rather swim in his joy internally.

"I thought we weren't going to-" he begins to protest.

"Shut up and open it...aho!" you grin.

  You watch eagerly as his fingers tear the wrapper up completely. Of course, being the impatient man he is, it didn't take him long to be staring at his gift on his lap. A rumble of laughter begins to grow in the pit of your stomach as you witness his face contort into an unfathomable expression. Your own face goes beet red as you wait for him to react.

"OH HELL YEAH!" he exclaims before tackling you into the carpet. "You're wearing this tonight babes."

  Aomine motions to the santa lingerie in the present box that he had just tore through and you cannot help but laugh.

"Happy Christmas to you too!"